◾9th May◽

We found an us-worthy hideout

Getting lost in the depths of the woods turned out to be the best thing that could have happened to us.

◽◾◽◾◽

I don't know if our fire survived that night, but our fire of friendship was burning as bright as ever, fuelled by our companionship, love, loyalty and trust for each other. I knew that this fire could survive the darkest of nights, where the wind howls and not a single star is seen.

Since Jungkook came back, everything else came back to its place as well. He did get scolded pretty bad, but on the bright side he wasn't punished. After that, we were there to comfort him, though he didn't need any. He kept going on and on about how he was going to travel around the world with his camera.

Life couldn't have been better.

I was buzzing with positivity when I got ready for what was in store for us that day. Little did I know that I was going to get a lot more than I had imagined.

I think the way how we found the place itself is quite absurd: Hoseok hyung was running away from a bug.

We were walking at the back, which had become our spot whenever we went anywhere. I was talking to her, smiling and laughing as I usually did when she was around. She had that influence on me, along with the major control of sending my senses into high alert. When that happened, the thing I was aware of the most was my thumping heart.

"AHHHHH! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" I heard hyung screech, and by the time I turned around, he was out of sight.

"I don't know what's wrong with him, he just took off when he saw the bug!" Jungkookie began running. "He went that way!" he said, pointing to the right of our course. Soon, we were chasing after the freaked out Hoseok, who looked like he wouldn't stop for some time.

It was like an unfair game of tag, with three chasers and an extremely fast man.

Jungkook's long and powerful legs caught up to him. He held onto him tight, stopping him from getting further away. "Hyung, it's gone now. You can stop running."

We slowly approached the trapped man. He kept saying, "I hate bugs.... I hate bugs.... I hate bugs...."

"Oppa, it's alright." She rolled her eyes, but nonetheless, she hugged him, holding him close and gently patting his head.

While they were worrying about hyung, I was searching for anything familiar. I couldn't hear anything, let alone voices. The trees were much closer than the ones I had been around. I stepped over a rotten log, which I knew I hadn't seen before. "Where are we?"