➡️After word⬅️

And that's it! You have successfully finished reading The Polariod Album

And that's it! You have successfully finished reading The Polariod Album. Thank you so much for reading, it means the world to me and I hope that you've enjoyed the journey as much as I have.

There are a few things I want to say before I conclude this book.

1Why Taehyung?
Because the character suited Taehyung's personality. Also, I really wanted to imagine Taehyung doing this to someone. I think that he just sees the world in a beautiful light, making him enjoy what's around him. I feel that he is the kind of person who appreciates everyone around him, especially those he loves. Also, I found it easier to write through his point of view compared to the other members.

2Why her?
Because she represents any girl really. She is wild, adventurous, and most of all, one of kind. She's a kid at times, but holds wisdom none can fathom. Taehyung sees that and the world should too. All girls are wonderful the way they are, and I really wanted to show how any girl can look through a guy's eyes. Hopefully I've been able to convey that.

3If the dance practice is confusing...
So, there may be a bit of confusion regards the dance practices when they haven't even made a song. It's like they want to get better in their co-ordination and teamwork so that they can do great when they do compose their own song. I'll work on that part.

If there are any more doubts or questions, feels free to comment or DM me. If there are many questions then I'll do a Q&A section.

Love you guys!