◽1st May◾

Jungkook went missing

I don't think he intended to, but I guess that's what happens when trying to prove something to yourself.

◽◾◽◾◽

Ever since Jungkook told his story, it had become clear that we were inseparable. We understood the maknae and unintentionally, without realizing we did so, we treated him with happiness, like treating a kid with candies.

Being multi-talented, Jungkook was the perfect teammate for any task, be it simple push-ups or a treasure hunt. His hands could do the impossible, and his feet were nimble and quick. He did everything effortlessly.

"Yah! We've won!" I shouted, as Jungkook rushed towards the finish line, the end of the forest relay, which was like a normal relay, except that the course consisted of too many trees and enough protruding roots over which we had the tendency to trip. A lot. I could barely straighten myself before I stumbled again.

Jungkook of course, didn't struggle in differentiating the ground with the camouflaged rocks and thick roots. His feet stepped over the unseen obstructions and overtook the rest, sprinting over for a clear win.

I went over to the slightly panting boy and pulled him into an affectionate embrace. "We did it Jungkook-ah! You did it!" I cooed into his ears, swaying him in my arms. He stayed there for a few seconds before he began to wriggle out.

"Hyung, let me go..." I heard his muffled voice against my shirt. I don't know why, but I always find myself being clingy when it comes to him. I think from the very beginning of our friendship, I felt very attached to him.

Hoseok hyung was not far behind when it came to liking Jungkook. So, just as Kookie detached himself from me, he was attacked from behind by an overjoyed Hobi. "KOOKIE!" He hugged the boy, latching onto his body.

Despite all the struggling from his side, Jungkook smiled.

She approached from the side, a grin plastered on her face. "Leave the poor boy alone. The champion must breath." She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her. Jungkook found himself in another's arms. "But seriously, you did well."

"Noona...."

She chuckled and stepped back, fixing her glasses. "Yeah, yeah. I'll stop. You have your pride to think about." She straightened his wrinkled shirt, brushing it with a proud light shining from her eyes.

He looked back with equal pride.

Hobi hyung took back Jungkook into his possession. "Ah, our Jungkookie can do anything!" He said, a large smile fixed on his face, still high on winning.