18

Everyone was absorbing what ever happened just now, but mostly shocked by Neel's reaction. Neel was standing near the door.

Just then at same time Neel's phone rang and OT light switch off. After answering the call.

Neel: DD

DD came to Neel

DD: yes sir

Neel: chalo police station

While going

DD: per sir bhabhi

Neel: she is my wife, she very well know how to fight and keep promises

Soon they reached police station.

Inspector saluted him.

Neel while moving towards a cell and rolling up his sleeves: Any clue

Inspector: No sir

Neel: open the cell

The fake doctors stood up o you can say goons.

Neel saw them, they were really angry, why shouldn't they, he has flopped their plan.

Neel: Getting angry huh

Neel: good, I am giving chance to beat me and after that me.ONLY ME. going to beat you all.

There was no response.

Neel: Beat me. I SAID BEAT ME!!!!.

One good punch him hard near his mouth and some blood was coming out from end of his lips. DD tried to come in between but Neel showed him his hand indicated not to interfere. 2nd goon punched him on his stomach, because of that Neel bend little bit. 3rd goon hit back of his knee which made him fall on his knees. They continued beating him. He was angry on himself. He was blaming himself what ever happened. If he would come to canteen, just to see her, he could have turned the game. They are behind Avni just because of him. He is the one who is protecting goenka's , the man who is doing this knows that she is his wife. All of this is just because of him.

After sometime a constable came and whispered something in Inspectors ear.

Inspector: Sir we have found out a recording from one of the phone.

Neel stopped the goon who was going hit him.

Neel: Take all of the in the room where video is going to play.

DD: yes sir

In the room

Neel stood behind a chair, hands in pocket.

Goon 1 whispering but Neel was hearing thm: No if he will watch this video then we are dead

Goon3: Yes make him stop

Goon 2 to Neel: Sir please jane dijiye hume, aur ye video. There is nothing in this video

Neel: why, the video will tell what is going to happen with you. If there is nothing in this video then u should not be afraid.

Video played. In the video:

Goon 2 was sitting on the chair, while Avni's condition was really bad, white thing was coming out from her mouth

Goo3: Ache se recording karna, we are going to watch someone dying from poison.

Goon1: yes i am doing it.

Avni was trying to get up but her body was not cooperating.

Avni:aa...please...please

It was really hard for her to speak, as if she was losing her voice.

Goon 2: idea, let's play a game. I you are able to take this medicine then we will take u to ral doctors

He held the injection till his shoulder. Avni took the help of bed but, one of then moved the bed and she fell on floor.

*Neel held the chair

Goon 2: come on dont be like this you are ACP'S wife have some strength.

Avni was breathing heavily, she was trying to breath through her mouth.

She again tried,now taking help of table, she stood up but glass jar fell.

Goon properly move to other side. While the two of were laughing at her condition. Avni walked on the glass piece and stumble. She again fell.

*Neel held the chair tighter, his eyes were red

Goo3 sitting on his feets: It is really fun playing with you.

He pulled her cheeks

Avni: Pl...se...... leave me....

They tied her hands and feets

Goon 1: If you were not poisoned we could have played with u more

Goon 2: Looks like she is going to die soon.

Goon3: yup, if boss would have given us permission then it would have been really nice exprice, sleeping with ACP's wife.

Goon 2: I wonder how can he control himself

They laughed

Goon1: She would have been looking smoking hot in the saree right.

Goon 2: yes, poor baby. At least i can kiss her forehead.

Avni: No..Please...Nee..ll

He kissed her forehead.

With that video ended. Neel threw the chair and it hit the wall and brooke in pieces.

He held goon 3 hand and twisted it

Neel: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER

While goon cried in pain.

Neel punched on Goon 2's face, he hitted his forehead with his forehead.

Neel: She is not a toy!!!!!

Everyone there stood like a statue,they have never seen Neel this much angry. No one can stop him right now.

DD: sir ko rokna parega

He tried to stop Neel but Neel punched him.

DD: ab sir bahbhi he sir ko rok sakti hai..(he ran to hospital)

Neel while beating then, whole police station can her his voice: SHE IS MY WIFE. HER LIFE IS MY LIFE AND NO ONE!!!!NO ONE DARE TO PLAY WITH HER LIFE. I WILL KILL YOU.

Goon 2: sir please forgive us..

Goon1: please sir

Neel not stopping: SHE ASKED THE SAME THING. DID YOU. NO. YOU LIKE TO PLAY WITH HER RIGHT. LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO PLAY.

With that he started beating them. His anger was now on peak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was that. Thank U so much to all of you who liked, commented.

Precap: I am quitting this story .

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO WATCH NAAMKARAN On tv

Hahahahaha Just april fool I know it was yesterday but It is april right

Precap: In a dark room

Girl's voice: Why. Always. Neel why do you help that Avni. I will love more than her, If u would have accepted my proposal that day then this wouldn't have happened.