3

This story doesn't relate to real colleges , their rules and regulation, so anything happen is just what I made it up.

HINDI VERSION

Next morning.
Neel was all ready, but then when he looked at clock there was still 1\2 hour for her to wake up. He quickly went to her side and started waking her up.

Neel: Avni,AVNI!UTHO LATE HO GAYA

Avni got up with jerk and went straight to bathroom. After sometime she came out and got ready. Finally when she looked at time she was early and angry at Neel for waking her up.

Neel was talking on the phone. Avni quietly sat on the edge of the bed. Also thinking how can she take revenge from Neel. After Neel has finished his call, he turned to looked at Avni who was smiling.

Neel: tum Hans q rahi ho

Avni got up from the bed at took her bag

Neel: vase Avni aaj tumhare college me dance function hai na, Nate teachers aa rahe hai.

Avni:hmm, per mene participate nahi kiya

Neel: q

Avni went towards Neel

Avni: q ki ek insan ki vajah se KABIR.

Neel: kabir

Avni: ha Kabir, tum nahi jante, q ki tumhe time he nahi hai aur college me kiskko mene bataya bhi nahi hai ki meri shaddi ho chuki hai.

Neel in mind: Avni tumhe such me yeh lagta hai ki tum kahi jao aur me us jagh ki history, geography na nikalu. Muje sub k bare me pata hai. Ha thoru lack of information hai per ab jub me college jau ga toh sub pata kar lunga

Avni clicked her fingers

Avni: Neel... Kha kho gaye, me tumhe Kabir k bare me bata rahi thi

Neel: Ha uska kya

Avni: tumhe nahi pata Neel ki voh kitna chipku hai, flirt karta hai, sari ladhkiyo k saath , per subse jada mujse. Isliye

Neel: ohh. Oky per abhi tumhe late ho jaye ga , jaldi niklo!

Avni: ha

She turned but then she turned back to Neel and kissed him on his lips, Neel was about to response when she parted and this made Neel annoyed.

Avni ran from there

Neel: AVNI!! Oky wify iska badla me leke rahuga.

Scene sifted to college. Avni entered the college gate, there was chattering, some work was going on. The school name plate was not on right place so it was being fixed with help of strong glue.

Avni saw her friends;Ali, Riya, mitali and Ayaan. They waved to her and she ran towards them. But just then she got bumped into someone and they both fell on each other.

He was Kabir. Due to fall Avni's top went little up, some glue fell on Kabir's right hand and when he fell on her , he accidentally held her waist.