36

It has been 3 hours since train started. Everyone were enjoying a lot, but mostly excited.

Avni was sitting with nidhi, Kabir, Mitali , Ali and DD. Avni slightly hit her elbow to Mitali, and signalled through eyes to look at Kabir and Nidhi.

Avni: Mitaliii dont u think train is moving a lotttt.

Looking at Kabir and Nidhi.

Mitali: Sahi bol rahi Avni, q kabir

Kabir and Nidhi both were busy sealing glances, Nidhi's cheeks were red.

Soon Ali and DD also noticed this.

Ali: Kabirrr

DD: Kabirrrr

Kabir looked up to see his friends looking at him.

Kabir: What happened

Avni: Nothing we were just saying the train is moving a lot

Avni pointed towards their position because kabir was internasional moving side to side a lot. When both of them noticed this they moved little bit away. Everyone started laughing while Kabir and Nidhi blushed.

Rhea, Anil, Neel, Shanaya, Ahana and Vijay were sitting together.

Rhea was the only one continuously talking where as 5 of them were only listing.

Mitali: Okay mujhe bhukh lag rahi hai

DD: Mere pass chocolates hai

Avni and Mitali : WHAT, THEN WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR.

DD soon gave chocolate to everyone. Avni tok seven chocolates, one for herself an six for other. She went to other and gave them. Seeing Avni Neel had a bright smile. Avni went to Neel to givie chclte when she tripped and fell on him. Avni's chocolate was open so some got on Neel's shirt. Avni fell on Neel''s lap and both had small eye lock which was broken by Ahana. Avn quickly got up.

Avni: Sorry, voh

Neel: it's okay i will clean it.

Avni: Let me help u

Neel looked up and smirked: Oky

Where as Shanaya and Ahana looked angrily at them.

It was expensive block so not many people were present.

Neel took his shirt off and gave it to Avni. Avni cleaned the spot on his shirt and gave it back. Avni was about to leave when Neel held her and pinned to wall.

Avni; Neel tum kaya-

Neel; Not fair wify, my chocolate fell i don't have it

Avni: Me dd se leke ati hu

Neel; No i want it now

Avni: Okay then if u leave me i will get it

Neel: Ufff. Avni wait.

Neel took chocolate from her hand.

Neel: Open your mouth

Avni quitelt opened her motuh. Neel put one end in her mouth and other end in his mouth,and slowly started eating it. It took Avni some time what was happening but then she also started eating the chocolate. Neel held Avni from waist and pulled her closer. There was only one block which both of them are leading to chocolaty kiss. Neel slowly slid his hand under her top and started caressing her stomach, them an lower, then rubbed his hands on her waist feeling her curves. Neel licked her lower lip, then slid his tongue in her mouth exploring every corner, to get the taste of chocolate. Avni moved her hands to his hairs and ran her hands through his hairs. Neel broke the kiss for need of air.. But his lips refused to leave her skin for seconds. He rubbed some chocolate on the wrapper on her cheeks and used them. After sometime licking her lips, he moved to her neck. His on hand under her top and other in her hairs.

...

Nidhi: Sir aye nahi

DD: Chalo dekhte hai

Both of them moved towards washroom. The scene in front of them make them turn automaticALLY AND PUT HANDS ON THEIR EYES.

DD: Sorry sir

Nidhi: Humn kuch nahi dekha

Their voice made our couple break their moment. Avni turned toward them then to Neel, se quickly adjusted her top and hairs and ran in. Alo also wore his shirt and adjusted himself.

Neel: Voh, shirt.

Without letting him speak Nidhi and DD both ran in. Soon Neel also went in. Now everyone were sitting together. Four of them refused to look at each other after what happened outside washroom. It was 8pm. Everyone ate their food.

Nidhi: Ok truth and dare khelte hai

Kabir: NICE IDEA

Everyone looked st Kabir.

Reha: Okay but let's do truth only today

Everyone agreed. Reha spinned the bottle

Reha: Oky Ali tell me what was the last thing u texted and to whom

Ali looked at Mitali who was bushing

Ali: Mitali...Bye-

Reha: Only bye

Ali: BYE BABY

Everyone: OOOOOO

Ali spend the bottle

Ali: Vijay If you were rescuing people from a burning building and you had to leave one person behind from this room, who would it be?

Vijay without wasting time: AVNI

Avni and Neel at Neel. Avni smiled where as Neel gave a deadly glare.

Vijay spinned the bottle: Oky dd have ever Have you ever walked in when someone were in in their moment

Listing to this Avni's eyes widened, Neel, dd and Nidhi look up and saw each other for seconds and started looking here and there.

DD: ...y..yes

Everyone except nidhi, neel and Avni: wooooooooooo

Avni turned red in embarrassment

DD spinned the bottle: Oky Kabir whom will u kill, date and marry. Avni, Shanaya and Nidhi

Kabir went blank.

1 minute later...

3 minute later

5 minutes later...

DD: we don't have whole day Kbir fast.

Kabir: Kill shanaya

Shanay: Haww kabir, i dont want to play i am going to sleep.

She went to sleep.

Kabir: Date Avni

Avni: And marry Nidhi. Ohooooo

Kabir: Avni

Kabi r spined bottle.

Kabir: Oky which is the best chocolate have u ever ate.

Avni looked down, her cheeks turned crimson red, while Neel looked at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTREMELY SORRY I THOUGHT I HAVE PUBLISHED BUT NOOOO. ACTUALLY I FIRST WRITE IN GOOGLE DOCS THEN PASTE ON WATTPAD BECAUSE SPEELIGNS RIGHT. SO I FORGET SORRY SORRY SORRY.

120 votes and 50 comments

Precap: Still time for previous on but new one

Precap: Avni and Neel sleeping together

+ sorry for not reching ur expectations