25

Thnku soooo much for ur love and thaanku soo much for all the comments

Neel in an angry tone: ANAYA. I THINK U SHOULD ALSO GO AND GIVE SOME SENSE TO UR BROTHER BECAUSE IF I FIND HIM DOING SUCH THINGS NEXT TIME IT WON'T BE GOOD FOR HIM. AND I DONT CARE CARE WHO THE HELL IS HIS FATHER. NOW LEAVe!!!!

Anaya left the place in anger.

Avni was running in the corridor, eyes filled with tears, Reha and Mitali running behind her shouting her name.

Reha: Avni

Mitali: Avni stop

Reha: Avni, please

Avni opened the washroom main door and quickly went to the single washroom and looked it, she was sobbing. After few seconds Mitali and Reha also came. They started banging on the door.

Mitali: Avni please open the door

Reha: Avni, please...

Avni: Yo..you...guys...go...i..i..will come

Mitali: No we are not going to leave u alone

Reha: Avni please come out

After few seconds the door opened

Reha and Mitali hugged Avni. After breaking the hug Avni gave a little smile.

Reha held Avni's hand: Let's go

But Avni politely moved her hand away, only to receive from both Reha and Mitali.

Avni: U guys go, I will come after some time, don't worry.

Mitali: Are U sure

Avni: Yes definitely now go

Mitali and Reha soon left the washroom

After sometime Avni went to a room which is always closed, whenever she feels low she comes here, ALONE, but this time...

Avni sat in one of the corners near the window, tables and chairs placed randomly, even though it is always closed but the college to keep it clean. Avni brought her knees to her chest, head on the knee and tears in the eyes. She still didn't recover, sobbing was doing no good, she wanted to cry her heart out. She then she heard the door opening, she quickly wiped her tears and stood up, eyes still on the floor. The person came near Avni and stood in front of her, and she definitely who he was, HIS NEEL. She gave him a really tight hug, and this time she was giving away all the pain and tears in her eyes. She held his shirt tightly in her fist, her head on his chest her his heart, Neel was continuously caressing her hair.

Avni: Neel...i...i...didn't...liked...the..way...way...he..wa...was...touch..touching..mee....a...and..he..alo...tried..to.....(crying)....i..if..u..didnt....came..in...between...then

Neel: Avni shhh. how can I not come and protect MY Avni, huh? no matter wherever I am. I will always come to protect u, U are the most preciouses to me. I can give away anything for u and no one can even touch u. I promise. Now shhh. U know na I don't like ur crying eyes I want those beautiful smile which makes me smile.

Avni Smile listing to this.

Avni: Okay fine now come let's go

Neel: Hmm chalo

They both left the college and went to Khanna mansion

As they entered the house they found the living room was full of clothes, but not only clothes but they were baby clothes.

Avni: Mummy ji, papa ji, bebe ye sub-

Bebe: Ye sub humare pillu k liye hai

Neel: Pillu?