16

this is a story where Avni is completing her college, Neel and Avni are already married, Neel is in college as a secret agent protecting Goenka's children.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neel: so i am going to draw something and tell me what is it.

Avni was still standing there, and Neel felt that she was still there.

Neel pov

I felt that she was still right behind me, turned to see her. OMG!!! She was blushing so hard. I mean her cheeks were red, even more than red, and she was smiling. She loooked at me and her ckees became even more redder. I never saw her blushing this much. I just want to look at her , but Neel this is college. Be strict. But how can someone not able to take eyes from person standing infront of me.

Pov end

Neel: Do want to say anything??

Avni shook her head in no

Neel: Then??

Avni: May i ...

Neel: You may what

Avni: May i go to washroom

Neel: Yes

Avni quickl ran from there, she didnt wanted anyone in the class to see her blushing. While running she bumped into Nilkash sir. Books fell from his hands. It was last leasson so he was carriying books to his cars.

Avni: sorry,sorry,sorry sir.

Nilkash ir: Its oky Avni

Avni: let me help you sir

She helped him

Meanwhile in the class Neel finished th drawing, every student was at the rage of laughing, but control. 

Neel: So this is the technique you use when you are surounded by 3 to 4 people. Anyone wants to try or know this tchnique.

After lot og struglle Kabir rose his hand

Neel in mind: what  isse aati hai ye techniue, then everyone should know.

Neel: yes kabir

Kabir: sir Avni knows

Neel in mind: seriously u must be joking, come on meri wify hai voh , aati hogi use. but isse kase pata

Neel: How do u know

Kabir: yesterday....He narrated the whole story.

Neel in mind: and Avni ne muje kuch bataya nahi, now i am really angry on u avni, tumne muje issliye nahi bataya because u dont trust me. fine muje bhi tumhari shkal nahi dehni hai.

Neel: Oky sit down.

In whole lasson Neel was really angry.

end of the college

Riya: guys muje na aaj parlour jana hai so tum lg jao me shaaam ko milti hu, bye

All of them : bye.

Mitali: Avni abhi nahi aai. me all karti hu

Kabir: rehne de ghar chli gayi  hogi, chalo.

Meanwhile when riya saw gruop of students sourrounding someone, she went there and saw that Avni was lying on the floor, with some white thing coming from her mouth. She quikly ran there.

Riya: Avni, Avni utho!!!!!!

She took her in her car and drove to hospital.

Neel, DD, Nidhi and Arjun went in the car. Just then Kabir arrived.

Kabir: Sir if you dont mind can you rop all of us at our home.

Nidhi: sure...

Ali, Mitali,anaya and Kabir sat in the car. Neel was driving. whle Avnis group was chatting.

Kabir: Mitali tu kub se kise phone kar rahi hai

Mitali: Avni ko, she is not picking up. darr lag raha hai.

Ali: she will be fine.

Neel: Avni aaj kuch bhi ho jaye I.AM.NOT.GOING.TO.TALK.TO.U.AND.I.PROMISE.THAT

meanwhile in hospital, riya was crying continusly.

Doctor came out

Riya: doctor abhi kasi hai voh

Doctor: Sorry but we lost her.

Doctor left, Riya broke down

Riya: No avni u cannot leave us like this..pleaseeeee. Kabir. Yes use phone karti hu.

Riya called Kabir

In the car 

Ali: Kiska phone hai

Kabir: Riya ka

Ali: No way voh parlour k beech kabhi call nahi karti. 

Mitali: Matlab voh parlour nahi gayi, Kabir phone speaker pe rakh

Kabir: Hello riya

Riya while crying: KAbirr....(cry)

Ali:Riya what happened. tu ro q rahi hai

Riya: AA....VNI

With that name Neel stopped the car.He turned back.

Kabir: Tu saf saf bolgi

Mitali: Mene kaha tha ki koi problem hai voh phone nahi utha rahi but tum lo...

Riya: Avniiiii (Cry)

Kabir: please riya now uare really scaring us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY. VERY MUCH. I WAS ON HOLIDAY. SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME. 

Precap: 

Neel: U know what Avni . I.HATE U.

Dont forget to watch naamkaran. PLease please only on tv.