22

So this chapter is dedicated to   because she partly said the answer :D

Neel was showing fighting techniques whereas Anaya was just sticking more to him, because of this he was feeling uncomfortable.

Neel: Now u can go...So for today that's it. U may all go and enjoy your break Have a good day.

Soon everyone left, Neel picked up the phone and was shocked!!!

Neel saw Avni sleeping towards phone, one hand under her face.

Neel: Yeh ladki bhi na, kuch nahi ho sakta. Miss Ajooba-OOPS correction Misses Ajooba, akhir biwi kiski hai.

Neel kept on staring at her, Avni was changing side every 5 to 6 minutes, Neel didn't cut the call, hopefully Avni's phone was on right place.

He went to canteen, talking to Nidhi and other officer who were with him. But he was not paying any attention to it. He was witnessing the most peaceful and beautiful scene in his entire life, his sleeping Avni. She looks so innocent, she don't know what is happening, he always want to see her like this. "Sleeping beauty ;)"

His thoughts were broken when he heard 'Avni's' name. He knew they were her friends. When he listen to them fully, he just wanted to rush home and take Avni to Neela maa's house, because they wanted to meet Avni. Hell no!!! It was there last lesson with Neel and after that they were free. He had no time.

Without even answering or completing his food he ran from there. He didn't paid attention what his friends were talking.

Neel rushed to Khanna house, without saying anything he picked Avni up and drove to Neela maa's house.

Avni: What is this Neel. You scared me. Areee I am talking to u and...Neel speak, and where are we going.

Avni was pushed forward due to sudden break. Neel picked her up, went to her bedroom put her on the bed. Before she could speak anything doorbell rang.

Neel: Now u will get ur answers Missess question mark!!!

Neel hide behind the curtain, at same time Avni's friends entered.

Avni was shocked, she didn't knew what was happening, or what append from the point when Neel picked her up when she was sleeping and now her friends,...slowly she understood.

Avni: Tum log. Yaha.Q

Riya: what do u mean by q?

Kabir: Can't we come

Avni: No.No.No. It's nothing like that i was just shocked that how u came in my house

Ali: Exactly, can u close ur door w hat if someone else come.

Avni: Uh...Abb...Yeah I forget

Mitali: Now how are u feeling

Avni: Better

Avni was looking at curtins after sometimes

Kabir: Ummm....Okay let's play a game. We all will share any stories or any real stories, to each other. Oky

Riya: Yes Nice one. Oky who will start

Neel was sweating behind curtains and it was really hot, and sunrays rom glass made him sweat more.

Neel in mind: Now they will play game!! OH GOD!! I will become liquid faluda!!!

Ali: I will. Okay now this is a horror story. Let's feel it.

He went and close the door, turned the a.c

Neel: Finally some cold air

Ali was about to close the curtains