39

Hope u remembered this story characters.
Rhea, Anil, Neel, Shanaya, Ahana and Vijay nidhi kabir mitali ali dd avni

After checking tickets tc went. After some time admirng her wify, giving a small kiss on her pout. He went to his seat and slept..

Morning...

All the boys were up where as our girls were having their beauty sleep. Neel was sitting at the bottom seat staring at HIS beautiful life sleeping like a baby. He couldn't stop himself admiring her.

But there were few who didnt liked to see their girl friends sleeping. Having weird and naughty ideas.

Ali went to reha and started shouting.

Ali: OMGGG reha get up. What happened to ur face.!!!!

Reha's eyes quickly opend .

Reha: what happened to my face ali

Reha tried to reach near mirror but kabir came in between.

Kabir looking at nidhi: NOOOO reha we don't have time. We have to get off the train quickly. Hardly 30 seconds are left we will miss our station.!!

Nidhi sat straight: whatt and u didnt woke me up. Ohh god.!!

She moved her blanket aside.

Reha: kabir move i cant go out. Like this.

She tried to move kabir but dd stood next to him

Dd: NOO REHA ALI AND KABIR SAID NA WE DON'T HAVE TIME GET UP QUICKLY!!!

Now the target was mitali and they succeeded in it. All three girls were trying to get ready quickly while boys looked at other three sleeping beauties. Soon ahana got up.

Ali to shanaya: shanaya baby get up.
Reha gave an angry glare which and him back off.

Kabir: shanaya get up (with sugar coated words and voice)

Nidhi narrowed her eyes.

Finally all the girls were ready and taking out their luggage. In 15 minutes their station is going to come. Slowly all the passengers got up and were moving towards train's door. It was last station.

Dd: Where is avni

Neel who was taking out Avni's bag underneath the seat looked at dd then his eyes looked at his wify whose one hand was under her cheek , lying on her stomach, scattered hair on her face. A smile crept on his face looking at her peacful face.

Reha: offooo. This girl na.

Reha shook her : Avni get up we have to leave. Quick!

Avni stirred in sleep.

Kabir: avni get up

Slowly she opened her eyes to see everyone ready with their luggage.

Avni: good morning

While streching her arms.

Taking support of her right hand she held the seat and looked down.

Avni: are we there

Neel: no 5 more minutes get down quickly.

She gave a wide smile.

Avni: per me neeche kase utru.

Ali: see jaldi uthna tha na. Now there is no space for u to get down from that side.

Avni sat crossing her legs her hands cupping her cheeks.

Kabir: thik hai tu neche aa i will catch u.

Avni was about to move when neel spoke.

Neel: no its too risky u guys check the luggage i will hold her.

Neel placed the luggage to side. Everyone were checking the luggage.

Avni sat at the while her legs hanging downwards. She move d little bit forwards and Neel caught her with both hands on her waist. She kept her hands on his shoulder looking lovingly at her "teacher" also known as husband. Taking the opportunity she pretended to sneeze marking her hairs fall on his face. While making her stand avni moved forward, took his lower lip between her lips and sucked it. It was seconds kiss.

Due to this neels grip loosens and leaving avni who moved away give a quick wink

--------------;;;;

So i have no idea when i am going to update next and for people who can see my 1 or 2 chapters then they are private so u have to follow me and then again add my book to ur library. And yes ALL MY BOOKS ARE STILL ON HOLD+ AFTER FEW DAYS I WILL REMOVE PRIVATELY CHAPTERS S AND MAKE THEM PUBLIC. :)