19

Neel not stopping: SHE ASKED THE SAME THING. DID YOU. NO. YOU LIKE TO PLAY WITH HER RIGHT. LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO PLAY.

With that he started beating them. His anger was now on peak.

DD reached hospital. He saw that all of them were in ICU with Avni. When he opened the door everyone looked at dd, then again focused to Avni, talking to her. Nidhi came to dd. He nodded in no. Nidhi sighed heavily. Both of them looked at Avni.

Avni: Guys now all of you can go, i am fine now.

Mitali: No, we are going to stay with you until you are perfect

Nidhi: Mitali, Kabir, Ali, Riya, Anayya all of you should go. She needs rest. Please try to understand

Kabir: she is right, and you miss Avni, take care, and no need to come to college tomorrow.

Avni: But I love to

Ali: Nope, You are going to take rest otherwise we will call Neel sir and he will also beat like he did to those goons.

Avni: Neel

Riya sat on the chair near her

Riya: Yes, we have never seen him that much angry, we believe u are no longer, but he was like.

Avni: Like

Riya: Like he would have brought you back even if you would die.

Avni: Now?

Riya: What now?

Avni: I mean where is he now?

Riya: Don't know he left with dd.

Avni looked at dd who looked down at floor.

Avni: OKy now leave this, all of u should rest. No go

Anaya: Take care Avni

Avni: Thank You

All of then went and now Nidhi, DD and Arjun(peon) were left with Avni.

Avni Tried to get up with the support of bed, but Nidhi came and helped her

Nidhi: Aram se Avni mam

Avni: Neel police station se abhi tak aaya q nahi aya.

DD: Bhabhi Neel sir is really angry

Avni: I know that's why he didn't came to see me. He should be angry at me-

DD: No not at you,, but (dd narrated whole story)

Avni: DD jaldi phone karo, he might harm himself.

DD: ji bhabhi

DD tried to call Neel but it was unreachable. He called inspector, it was video call.

Inspector: DD sir is hell angry.

DD: Bhabhi

Avni took phone: please give it to Neel

Inspector tried to give it to Neel but Neel was in no mood stopping.

Avni: Neel, please calm down

Neel threw phone away and it broke

Avni got up from bed and was about to fall(remember glass piece stuck in her feet). Nidhi held her

Arjun: Avni ji , u should rest.

Avni: No he is not going to listen to anyone.

Somehow Nidhi, DD, Arjun and Avni reached Police station.

Everyone were gathered around a cell. When they saw avni coming, they gave her space to move. When Avni saw the scene she was horrified. Goons, cloths were full of blood. Blood was coming out from mouth, head, hand, legs. But Neel was not stopping. Even commissioner tried to stop him but nope.

Nidhi let Avni go by herself. Avni's feet was still not recovered, when she was walking towards Neel blood was coming out through bandage. Avni place hand on Neel's shoulder but he was not in his sense. He jerk her hand off.

Avni: Neel please...listen...calm..down

She was trying to get near him but he use to push her. She tried to cup his face

Avni: Neel, please calm down

But this time Neel pushed her with way more strength. She fell in front of him. He was busy beating one goon when he didn't realised, he accidently stepped on her foot which was bandaged.

Avni screamed in pain: AAAAAHHHHH

Nidhi rushed to Avni, Neel came back in his senses.

Neel: Avni

In a dark room

Girl: If you would have accepted my perposal ,this day wouldn't have came in Avni's life I love You Neel. Bhai we need to kill this Avni very soon.

Vijay: You are right Anaya

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap: Avni;s head was on Neel's lap. Avneil scenes.

DON;T FORGET TO WATCH NAAMKARAN ON TV!!!!