23

Mitali; Yes and Avni U also need rst so, take care

Kabir: Okay then bye

Ali bye

Avni said bye with a smile.

When Avni looked under the bed, neel sliently came on the bed

Avni: Neel bahara aa jao

No res[onse

Avni: Neelll, let me check that side

she turned, got scared seeing Neel suddenly and got statue. Neel came on top of Avni with arms on side so he dont put his weight on her.

Neel: You need children wify(smirk)

Avni stammering: I..i..didn't meant that

Neel: really,

Avni: Neel let me sleep

Avni closed her eyes but was not able to sleep

Neel went near her ear and whispered

Neel: Did u know u cant sleep at night because u are awake in someone else's dream

Avni opened her eyes

Avni: But u are not sleeping then how can u dream

Neel: Having u with me is my best dream

Avni blushed

Neel nuzzled in crook of her neck

Avni: Neel...please

Avni closed her eyes in pleasure

Neel: Bolo tumhe sona hai(say u want to sleep)

Avni: Yess..

Neel: Are u sure

Neel turned their postin and Avni was on top of Neel, he held her waist and was caressing.

Avni: Neel

Neel: Hmm...

Avni was in no mood of breaking this moment but she knew what will happen if she doesn't stop Neel. She quickly stood and went to bathroom. Neel followed her. He held her from back and was giving kisses on her neck, then slowly on her back. Neel pinned Avni to walland turned the shower on.

It was hard for Avni to open her eyes and she was breathing through mouth, her lips parted, water dripping Neel came closer, and stated giving open mouth kiss on her cheeks, proceeding to her neck, he untied the knot of her nighty, now she was wearing sleeveless nighty, Neel moved one strap and gave a kiss there, then on her shoulder. He moved his hands on her waist.

Avni: Neel pleasee...

Neel: Hmm..

Avni:I..I have to go to college tomorrow

Neel: Hmm...

Then he went near her lips, started giving kisses on side of lips, Avni wanted him to kiss her but Neel wanted to tease,When Neel kiss on side of her lips, Avni used to mov so she can kiss but Neel always move.

Avni: Neel.

She held his face and locked her lips with his. It was slow and passionate kiss.Her kiss was wet due to water, Water flowing on her lips, then Neelsuck the water, after some time they broke the kiss to breathe. They meet their forehead.

Neel: Now U will have really nice sleep wify

With that Avni blushed and Neel kissed her cheeks.

After changing clothes then slept on bed, Avni in Neels aarm her his heart, secure, that sleep was peaceful sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this was good and reached your expectation, DON'T. I REPEAT DON'T FORGET TO WATCH NAAMKARAN ON TV IF U ARE IN INDIA, PLEASEEEE. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT U WOULD LIKE TO READ, NEXT ONE WILL BE PROMO BUUUT I WILL GIVE PRECAP OF NEXT CHAPTER NOT THE PROMO.

Precap: Vijay misbehaving with Avni.