33

It was morning but not sunny, cloudy, with rain. It was really heavy rain. A hand came out from the window to feel the rain. Taking some rain water in hands, the person proceed inside to find his sleeping wify. Nowadays it is like he likes to annoy his wify a lot, he sprinkled some water on her face.

Neel’s pov

When i woke up it was raining heavily, i cannot tell u how much i love rain, yes i used to love it but as my WIFY loves it how can i not love it. I looked at Avni who was smiling while her head rested on my chest. I guess she is dreaming about me, ofcourse i am so handsome and charming. Let her see me with open eyes. I took some rainwater in my hand and sprinkled on her face. Yesterday she was angry at me, but she can't be angry at me for so long time, but wait- was she even angry.

She stirred in sleep, but her smile didn't vanished. SHE AGAIN SLEPT!!!GOD HOW MUCH SLEEP DOES SHE NEED. IT IS SUCH A ROMANTIC WEATHER.

Pov end

Neel: Avni

Neel: Avni get up

Avni: Let me sleep Neel

Neel: Oky first answer this question

Avni: Neel let me sleep and STOP PLAYING KBC!!!

Neel: What are u doing on my sofa

Avni’s opened her eyes quickly, then she remember that she was the one who came on the sofa. But she acted not to know anything

Avni: Me..What i am here. I was sleeping on bed. How did I came here i don't remember

Neel:Now u will say u don't know what is ur name.

Avni :I know u did this right

Neel pouted:haww u are blaming on ur hubby very bad avni

Avni looked outside

Avni:barish

She ran out in the balcony. Spreading her arms out she started enjoying the rain. A wide smile on her face. Just the she felt hands on her back. NEEL slowly moved her hairs to one side. Avni can feel his hot breath on her neck. A shiver ran through her spine. Neel kissed on her neck.

Avni :Neel dekh lega

But Neel was in no mood to listen. He circled his hands around her and pulled her. Her back was facing him. He kissed on her shoulder. Moved the top bit off from her shoulder.

Outside parikh house.

Reha:let's see if she did her packing.

Reha was about to opens the main gate when she saw Avni in balcony. And someone behind her.

Kabir: ruk q gayi

Reha pointed up mitali Ali and kabir looked up shocked.

Ali:wow… I Mean what?

Mitali: guys she never told us that she has a boyfriend

Kabir : looks like someone is enjoying rain a LOT.

Reha:chalo dekhte hai

Meanwhile in balcony when Avni opened her eyes wor the s were not coming out from her mouth.

Avni:Ne

Neel:sshh.

Neel was about to move in front when Avni cupped his face and kissed on his lips. So that her friends cannot see them. NEEL was TOTALLY shocked. But soon he started responding.

Kabir: I think we need to give them some privacy

Mitali : by the way we can have trip tomorrow we will be have plenty of time for teasing.

------------------------

Sorry for short update.

Precap : Mitali : the one to whom u were kissing in ur balcony

Neel sat straight. Where as Nidhi dd AND Anil avoided to look.