27

Avni was being dragged until she reached a dark room. Not even single ray of light. The person pushed Avni in a sealed room, ,locked her and left. Avni bangged the door, with tied hands, and tried to shout but in vain, her mouth was covered with a cloth. Her eyes filled with tears.

On other hand Neel was standing outside Avni's class, to ensure that she arrived, but the class has already been started from ast 30 minutes. Neel waited for 10 more minutes and then he started calling her.

Luckily Avni's phone was with her, but she could not pick it up, her breathing was going heavier as time passess. She was lying on the ground, with phone beside her. She somehow managed to drag herself till phone and looked at the ID. "Neel". This name gave her some hope. She answered the call.

Neel: Avni where are u, i have been trying to call you for last 3 minutes, and why didn't you came to college. If you wanted to take leave then you could have told me. Hello Avni. Avni say something.

If it was some other time, when she would have energy, she will be scolding her now for asking so many questions in one go.

Avni: Neeeellll(taking deep breath)

Neel in worried tone: Avni...Avni tumm, where are you, and your voice. Avni.Avni.Avni please say something, Avni please give me some clue...

...

DD!!!

Neel rushed to canteen.

Neel: DD fast track Avni's phone, FAST!!!

DD: Yes sir.

Neel: DD Fast!!

DD: Sir, the phone is in college.

Neel: DD, find Avni quickly, we don't have much time FAST

Both Neel and DD ran out of the canteen. DD ran to Nidhi, she was taking Avni's class. DD standing at the door

DD: Nodhi. Avni, we need to find her, she is in college Fast

Whole class listened this.

Nidhi: What happened,

DD: Don't know but she is definitely in danger.

Both of them rushed outside the class. Whole class was talking.

Kabir: Guys we also need to find Avni.

Mitali: Yes come

. It was a very big college with very few students, so it was hard to find her. They checked, the girl's, boy's washroom. Every classroom. But they cannot find her. Now, it's been 2 hours.

Now everyone sat down,but the only person rushing her and there was Neel. Beacuse how can he sit when his life was in danger. Neel went to a room.

Neel: Avnniiiiiiii(cried)

He fell on his knees

Neel: Avni where are you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap: Neel: STORE ROOM!!!

Neel rushed to store room.