7

HINDI VERSION

Principal: I would like you all to introduce yourself.

Soon students started to introducing themselves. Now it was Avni's turn and Neel was having as always a naughty smile on his lips. Avni stood up

Avni: My name is Avni

She was about to sit when Neel said

Neel: Sorry

Avni: Avni

Slowly Neel started to move towards Avni, while he kept saying sorry and Avni kept saying her name. Now he was just standing next to her. He leaned near her lips. This was turning romantic and only three people there knew this, Neel,Avni and Nidhi.

Neel:Sorry,last time I didn't heard it

Avni:AVNI (then in low voice)Neel khanna :)

Both of them had a smile on their faces, Nidhi knew that she have to break this moment other her sir and mam will remain like this forever.

Nidhi(loudly):Oh Yes this time I also heard your name. Avni (in low voice)mam.

Avni sat and Neel returned back to his place.

Principal: Have a nice day ,all the teachers are going to take a trial teaching to catch up and have bind with you all. Each teacher is going to teach you for ½ hour and after 1 hour you all will have a short 30 minutes break.

Everyone: May I come in sir(haaaa everyone laughed)

Principal also went with a laugh

  @ Dark place

A man is seen standing with phone in his hand and talking to someone.

Boss:Hello good job,paunch gaya hai humara admi,aur uss  ladhki ko khatam karke he rahega,ek din aur jine  do,bechare kham-kham apni jaan  se haath dho behte gi.

Man: Ji sir

Arjun who is calm came first

Arjun: Hello students I am Arjun

Student 1:Sir Karan kaha hai

Class burst out in laugh (I know its not that funny,but in class epically in school you will surely laugh)

Arjun:Nice question,but let's first have bond, I am sure you all will have no interest in Karan. Students I am going to teach you Economics. Anyone have any idea about economics?

Kabir: Sir economics is about money

Arjun: You are half right but
.
.
.
Class went on ...

Now it was Manish's turn who is strict.

Manish: I am going to teach you maths and I am going to give first and last warning to all of you NO ONE-I REPEAT NO ONE SHOULD TALK IN MY CLASS.

Kabir didn't understood some bits so it went over his head. He actually like maths he didn't want to miss anything. He asked Avni. Avni started explaining him.

Manish saw Avni and Kabir talking. He grabbed small chalk and threw in Avni's direction, bit at same time Avni bend to pick her pen and chalk got hit to Anaya who was sitting behind her.

Anaya: Ouch!!

Neel and Nidhi rushed towards her, Neel took her head on his hands and started pressing on the point where she got hurt. Avni saw Neel and got angry and jealous.

Avni in mind: Nidhi bhi toh thi but nahi ise  khud mahan  banna hai.

Avni accidentally squeezed Kabir's hand.