Chapter 9

My saviour sent from heaven by the good god above us, is tall- well over 6ft. He’s got a muscular frame and is obviously strong from the way he ripped my assaulter from me. He is furiously slamming his fists into that monster. Tears fill my eyes in relief and i feel the tension slowly seep out my muscles but i’m not calm...far from it actually. My chest rises and falls quickly as I try to slow my accelerated breathing. Trying to sit up, I let out a small cry of agony as I feel a sharp pain in my side and ribs.

My saver head snaps up and he stops his array of fists at that rapist. He pushes the ugly, old man leaving him bloody and well...broken.

“Fucking piece of shit” he spits. I still can’t see his face. His dark black hair covers most of his face and the lighting is so bad I can barely see myself.

He walks closer to me, arms outstretched in the most non-threatening way possible. I curl into a tight ball not really wanting any male touch even if it was from the man who was saved me. Maybe he only saved me so he could have his way with me as well. Fear fills my body as distressing thoughts race around my mind causing me to panic.

“Hey, hey, hey, I’m not going to hurt you. It’s ok. You’re safe,” his voice, is deep...soothing. It makes me relax as waves of comfort pacify me. He bends down so he is eye level with me and I finally see his face and holy mother of all things hot- he’s gorgeous. His eyes instantly and I find myself being lost in pools of brown, chocolatey perfection. He looks around 17 or 18.

His eyes scroll down my body and his eyes widen with realisation that i’m not clothed. He quickly directs his eyes away but not fast enough. He saw me- my scars, my bruises. He saw how ugly I am. He pulls of his coat and then his hoodie. Gently, he helps me into the hoodie, then helps me stand up. His arm snakes around my waist as he assists me. I blush, strangely attracted to him.

The hoodie reaches just underneath my backside. He then puts his coat over me to keep me warm, leaving him in nothing but a tight black t-shirt that accentuate his muscles perfectly.I try to protest but no words escape.I can’t speak...i’m too numb. He must be freezing. My entire body aches at any movement and the adrenaline keeping me awake leaves my body as quick as it came.. I’m tired. So so so tired. Tired of life and all the shit it throws at me. Tired of everything. And as my eyes slowly close, I can’t help but wish I don’t wake up.

***

Where the hell am I?

I think as I slowly get up. My vision is blurred for a second but it soon clears, revealing the pristine room I sit in. Good god - this room is fancier than any room in Nisha’s house - and that’s saying something! A big bed sat in the middle of the room, pressed against the back wall which she had laid on. The room colour decor is white and green, and the bed surely compliments that. It has as white duvet, with a green over blanket, spread along the bottom quarter of the bed with green and white pillows and cushions decorating it. It looked to perfect to lie on and I instantly regret laying there - even if it wasn’t by choice. The walls are painted white but the frame is the same green as the pillow. Then the best part- an absolutely gorgeous wall decal. It is a green tree and it suited the room perfectly. It’s an excellent piece of artwork and I find myself lost in the intricate design. Not many people are aware about the beauty of art. I get off the bed, ignoring the sharp pain in my ribs and side. I try smooth down the creases I had made on the duvet, trying to get it back to the immaculate way I imagine it was before. The clock on the bedside table reads, 7:02 AM. I never got home! My mum must be so worried! My head bangs in tune to my heart as I wonder where I am, and whose room I’m in. I quickly reminisce the events of last night. Was this the rapists home? Have I been kidnapped? Fear fills my heart as I try to reassure myself that this isn’t that man's house and that I was saved so it must be the person who had saved mes home meaning I was safe unless he wants to do wrong to me then I was certainly in danger. Also the evil man looked like he lived on the streets as well, so there was no way he could own such a nice place.

The sound of stairs approaching my direction immediately put me into panic mode. I look around, frantically searching for a weapon I could use to protect myself - just in case. All I can find that would actually do damage is a big lamp. I pick it up, trying not to get tangled in the wire. It’s quite heavy for a lamp but I try my best. There’s a small knock before a figure walks in. It’s the same person that saved me. He’s even more handsome in the blatant light. His lips curl into a smirk as he sees me holding the lamp in a protective stance.

“Feisty,” he mutters under his breath, thinking I didn’t hear him.

“I’m not going to hurt you precious. I saved you, remember. I won’t hurt you. You can drop the lamp” he whispers. His eyes are amused but he’s still trying comfort me.

I slowly lower the lamp, as my muscles thank me as it was quite heavy. My whole body hurts and I suddenly struggle to stand but I fight off the urge to sit down in respect for the beautiful bed.

“You can sit down precious, the bed won’t eat you up,” he says, taking one step closer to me. He says something else but I don’t quite catch it.

I shake my head, still not saying anything. I wince in pain as my head bangs. He takes another step forward cautiously his gorgeous eyes filled with worry. Reaching out, he grabs me gently by the wrist making me flinch but I don’t pull away. It’s like a human approaching a scared deer. He leads me to the bed not saying anything- only looking at me.

“I’m Adonis- and you are?”

***

Updated! Hope you like thus chapter! Its longer than the last one.

Who do you want to play Adonis? I've got a couple ideas but I want your opinion.
Also I will do another cast list where I include Joel and all the upcoming new characters.

The next update will be Saturday or Sunday.

Bye for now!

*vote, comment, share*

Xx