Chapter 14- Everything will be okay

I wake up and Pearl is sitting on the edge of my bed.
"Oh, you're up. I'm really sorry about last night.." She mumbles.
"Good morning.." I yawn and throw all of my used tissues in the trash.
"Are you okay..?" She questions me.
"I cried all night. I barely got any sleep. I'm not okay." I respond.
She hugs me.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to yell at you last night!" She sobs.
"No! It's not your fault at all. I just.. I just don't think this will work out for us.." I sigh.

~ Pearl's POV~

WHAT?! Is she saying she wants to break up already?!
No. It can't be.
"Look, we'll figure this out.." I sigh.
"The fans will never stop talking about this now!" Marina yells.
"You have to put that aside! We can still stay together!"
"How am I supposed to push that aside?! This is our career!" Marina screams.
I start crying.
I hate my life I hate my life I hate my life.

                            ~ John's POV ~

Of course I know what happened to off the hook yesterday. It was all over social media.
I feel so bad and all of this is my fault.
Why did I do this?!
I need to apologize right away.
So... you know how much of a hardcore fan I am? Well, I know Pearl and Marina's address.
Don't ask how, but I do.
So I guess I will just go over and apologize.
Hopefully they won't be mad at me..
I exit my home and start walking towards their apartment which is not that far away.
Oh gosh my heart is beating so fast I'm so nervous!
I arrive and slowly knock on the door.
Immediately, I hear footsteps coming towards the door.
It opens and reveals Marina.
"Oh um hey. Who are you..?" She asks.
"I'm John, President of the Off The Hook fan club. Nice to see you." I shake her hand.
"And what do you need?"
"So um recently a lot of fans have been annoying you, correct?" I question.
"Yes. It's really getting in the way of my life right now.."
"Well I'm so sorry about that. I'm the one who caused this. I told everyone in the fan club that you and Pearl were dating.. I didn't know they would spread it everywhere! I'm sorry!"
"Oh.. Well um.. Thank you for apologizing at least, but nothing will help this now.." She replies.
"I had a great talk with you. Thank you for your patience. I hope things will get better for you guys.. Goodbye."
Marina waves goodbye to me and closes the door. I walk away.
That didn't go as well as I wanted it to be..
Well there's only one thing to do now...
Tell the fans that it's time to stop harassing them.
Once I arrive home, I text the fan club group chat.
'CLUB MEETING AT MY HOUSE! COME RIGHT AWAY' I send.
I sit down at the head of the dining room table as everyone starts barging in the door.
They all sit down.
"Okay guys. So, this has really affected Pearl and Marina. They are going through a hard time because of us! We need to stop giving them so much attention. They're dating and that's their private life that we shouldn't be a part of. We need to mind our own business. Understand?" I explained.
Everyone nods their heads.
"Good. Now stop crowding around their studio! Spread the word to everyone else now."
I say.
"Yeah but I want to know what goes on in their private lif-" someone tries to speak but the person next to them covers their mouth.
I sigh.
"Okay everybody home now!" I demand and everyone leaves.
That was a short discussion, but I'm glad I told them. Now let's see if they actually listen.

                            ~Marina's POV~
I really want this to be over.. I just want everything to be peaceful.
I wish nothing got in our way.
I lay down on my bed with Pearl.
I take deep breaths and stare at the ceiling.
"I'm sorry Marina.." Pearl sighs.
"You don't have to keep apologizing. It's completely okay.. we'll be okay.."
She hugs me tight.
"Oh Pearl I forgot to tell you that someone talked to me earlier and said that they told everyone that we were together.."
"WHAT?! I SWEAR IM GONNA-"
"No no! Don't blame them! They didn't mean to!" I cut her off.
"Okay, okay. I won't but I'm still angry"
I sigh.
"Well push your thoughts aside and go to sleep! I'm tired and we have work tomorrow."
"But I don't want to go back to work! I'm worried.. what's going to happen?!" Pearl exclaims.
"Nothing will happen. Everything will be okay. Now goodnight."
"Goodnight.."
I turn out the light.
Hopefully everything will be alright..

Sorry for the short chapter! I just had to get it out this weekend because of my writing schedule.
Hope you enjoyed!