Chapter 6

~Liu's P.O.V~

I looked down at Dante, who was wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling his face into my stomach.

"He's asleep..." BEN mumbled, looking down at Dante.

"HAHAHA, WHAT THE FUCK IS HE? A CHILD?" Nina laughed causing Dante to throw a knife at her.

"With your obnoxious laugh, I feel like you're a child," Dante groaned. Unwrapping his arms from my waist. "Thanks for being my pillow." He winked, before walking to Slender.

My face flushed slightly. I got up and stumbled over to Jeff and Jack.

"You're so into him." Both Jeff and Jack teased.

"You better treat him right, or I'm eating your kidneys for my dinner." Jack added putting his finger on my stomach and tracing a line right where my kidneys were.

I shivered and nodded.

"Jeff, it's your turn to fight Dante." LJ said, pointing over to a waving and smiling Dante. Jeff looked at Dante and nodded.

~Dante's P.O.V~

I grinned as I saw Jeff walk over to me. I stood on my tiptoes since I was still very short compared to Jeff and whispered in his ear.

"Don't you dare go easy on me, Jeffy~" I purred, causing him to tense up.

"Trust me, I won't." He growled out, his permanent smile stretching even further, if that was actually possible.

"Kyaa~ GO, MY PRINCE! BEAT THAT 15-YEAR-OLD!" Nina shouted. I whipped my head around and smacked her.

"I'm an 18-year-old, you fucking fangirl." I hissed. My eyes turning black as anger bubbled up inside my chest.

Nina glared at me, ready to scream something out at me, before Jason walked over and covered her mouth with his hand.

"Please continue this fight, I'm sorry about her behavior." Jason apologized for her. I nodded slightly, turning around to face Jeff who stood on the other side of the field.

"BEAT HIS ASS, DANTE!" Jane cheered, holding out her own knife. I nodded and sighed.

Toby looked at me and Jeff, holding up a small flag.

"R-ready, set... G-go!" Toby said, ticking slightly.

I let out a small sigh but was quickly cut off by a knife at my throat.

"Woahhh, fast boy here." I said, kicking Jeff in the stomach, and jumping back.

I glanced at Jeff, who was getting up after being kicked by me. I should've been using this time to slash at him, but I was slightly distracted by the one thought of how Jeff became... Like this. I mean, I'm perfectly fine with him acting and looking like this, but what the actual shit happened to him? And what happened to Liu and Jack too? Why did Jack have gray skin? Why did Liu have so many stitches? I groaned slightly, as I felt something stab my arm. Oh yeah, I'm still in a fight.

I looked at the knife and then at my dog tag necklace.

'The knife is gonna be better for me to use.' I thought, taking it out of my left arm. I let out a shaky breath as I felt my warm blood rush down my wounded arm. Shaking the pain off, I dashed at Jeff trying to slash his stomach. I kept my head low to prevent Jeff from trying to slash at my neck and ruin my scarf in the process.

Jeff stood in a defensive stance for five seconds, before mumbling something I didn't quite catch. I fell on my knee and hugged my limp arms to my chest.