Chapter 19

~Liu's P.O.V~

I held my phone up and scrolled through the texts. Most of them seemed to be of Dante pleading me to come back, others were just of him saying he misses me. I shrugged them off and listened to the voice mails. Those were what broke my heart the most.

"Liu... Please come back... I miss you. Where are you...?" I heard him say. At the end of the voicemail, there was a small sniffle.

I shook my head and got up, dusting myself off. "We're going to head back." I told Sully. He nodded in agreement. We took our belongings, including Dante's snowglobe before jumping out the window.

"Now that I think about it. How many times have people jumped out windows so far...?" Sully asked which caused me to stop and wonder if he was crazy. "I think you're crazier than before..."

Sully shook our head and continued running over back to the house. We stopped a bit once we started seeing people. We continued walking the rest of our way there.

"Hm... I wonder... I didn't hear the meow in any of the voicemails. What happened to the cat?" I asked, looking down at the sidewalk.

"Probably gave it away or something. Who knows." Sully asked, digging into the pocket for the spare key I always had on me for the house. He took it out and unlocked the door. Once we unlocked that door, I got tackled to a Dante who looked like he was covered head to toe in ketchup. Oh, but how wrong I was. The metallic scent of blood rushed out of the house.

"What did you do..." I asked slowly, looking down at Dante.

Dante looked up at me and grabbed me inside, shutting the door quickly before pointing to the cat that was now dead.

"That!" He said proudly. I stared at the cat. Not too sure if I should be terrified or concerned. At that point, probably both.

I let out a small sigh and nodded. "Okay." I mumbled, taking the cat upstairs. "We're going to throw this out of the balcony." I started making my way downstairs before I heard wailing. I looked down and saw Dante crying. He looked around rapidly, not bothering to look at the stairs for me.

"L-liu? D-don't leave me again..." He said, having a mental breakdown. I let out a sigh and went upstairs quickly, throwing the cat far away from the house with the help of Sully and ran downstairs to cradle Dante.

"Shh, Shh." I began. "It's okay, I'm here." I said, watching as he crawled towards me with tears running down his face. He sat on my lap and hugged me.

"D-don't leave me again..." He mumbled into my chest. "I-i missed you."

I pet Dante's head softly. I blinked once and rummaged through my pockets and took out the snow globe and gave it to Dante.

"Here. I found this at your old apartment." I said, carrying Dante upstairs to the bathroom. He and I both needed a shower, and badly.

I placed Dante down softly, taking off his clothes. I took his beige scarf that was tinted red from the blood and from his tears. I pointed over to the bathtub.

"Babe, can you fill the tub? I'll join you after I wash this." I asked, turning on the sink and putting the scarf under the warm water.

I rolled up my sleeves and washed the scarf, keeping an eye on Dante. For now, Dante was calm. He was sitting on the side of the tub, putting his hand in the water.

I washed the scarf and looked it up and down. It looked like there were no more stains so I hung it close by and started stripping off my clothing.

Dante turned to look at me once I had my boxers off and he blushed a vibrant red.

Grinning, I took the chance to tease him. "What?~ You've already seen it. AND, it's been inside of you." I mused as Dante's member throbbed slightly.