Chapter 20 [SMUT]

~Jeff's P.O.V~

Honestly, when I had been first told that Dante almost killed Jesse, I was quite glad. Until I found out the consequences of Dante killing Jesse. Not only will that force Devin to go more insane than he is already, but Devin would've killed most of the pastas in the mansion. Now, I'm all with defending Dante and all. However, the pastas also needed to be safe.

"Jeff." I turned and looked up. I was sitting on the floor of my blood stained room sharpening my knife.

"What is it, Jack?" I asked, turning back to sharpening my knife. I slid my finger down the back of the knife, drawing some blood.

"You remember how we sent out something to make sure Dante and Liu were okay?" Jack asked, I nodded slowly and got up.

"What, did Dante go beserk and stab it?" I asked, throwing my knife in the air and catching it.

"I mean... yeah." Jack responded, causing me to almost drop my knife.

"He KILLED it?" I yelled, looking at Jack in disbelief. Jack just nodded and passed me his phone. His phone was cracked and beat up. On the said phone, there was a small stab mark that rested in the middle of it. "Do we at least know where they are?" I asked, staring dumbfoundingly at the phone.

Jack shook his head, which caused me to look up at him in utter confusion.

"The fuck? Shouldn't you have gotten the address controlling that cat thing you sent over?"

"Y'see, about that... I lost control of it after Liu bathed it..." Jack said, mumbling bits and pieces.

"Oh my god." I groaned, turning around to look at the sky. "Should we go out to look for them?"

Jack stayed silent and sighed. "I'm not even too sure at this point. Let's check with Slenderman once he gets back..." I nodded and walked outside, shutting my door behind me. Both Jack and I walked into the living room, where most of the pastas surrounded Devin and Jesse. Of course, some of the pastas who had grown to like Liu and Dante's company stood far away from them. We walked over to them and stood by them.

"Honestly, I'm surprised you're here instead of sitting on that couch playing video games with them." I said, looking down at the elf.

"Even if I did, they probably would suck. Plus, this is the second day they've been gone, and we're still worrying over two brits." Ben replied, he glitching slightly as he said brits.

My smile stretched out a bit more, amused at Ben's reaction before turning to the three proxies.

"Can I ask why you three are over here too?" I questioned, confused slightly as to why Masky was also on this side.

"Well, even if he did choke me when we first met, he was an interesting new person. He's human, unlike most of us anymore. Plus. Those two give me a bad vibe. A very. Bad. Vibe." Is what he said, the other two nodded in agreement.

"P-plus! D-dante will e-eat waffles wi-ith me." Toby said, ticking in some areas of the sentence.

Hoodie stayed silent, agreeing with what Masky had initially said.

I finally let out a sigh and shook my head. "Alright. If we want Dante back, we're gonna need to get this to Slendy first." I said, referring to Slender as 'Slendy.'

All the pastas who were by the corner of the living room nodded.

"Or, y'know. We can go out ourselves to find them." I heard Ben say.

"I guess, but won't that get us in major trouble with Slendy?" I responded before replying with; "Oh wait. I don't care."

Masky looked as if he rolled his eyes; "Of course." He said, putting his hand to his mask in either pure disappointment or pure stupidity.