Chapter 10

~Dante's P.O.V~

I was soaked head to toe in blood, and I didn't regret anything. That girl was annoying... Claiming that MY Liu was HERS. I sighed as I ran into the room of my old apartment. I was the last person living in that apartment, so after I left the place got abandoned. Yep. In 2 days, this apartment was utterly deserted. I stretched my arms as I entered my old room.

"Let's see..." I mumble, looking through my drawers for something. I grin widely as I find it. A list of all the victims I killed, and still need to kill.

I hummed happily, and put that on my bed, walking over to the closet to get a new pair of clothes to wear.

I find a band shirt and a pair of sweats. I quickly strip myself of my blood-stained clothes and walked over to the shower, new clothes in hand. I tested the shower quickly to see if it worked, and to my surprise. It still did. I hopped in and looked around at the shampoo and such. I picked up one, and read it. I opened it instantly being hit with a strong scent of strawberry. I squeezed some out on my hand and washed my hair with it. I rinsed my hair quickly after playing around with my hair. I looked around quickly and found the body wash.

Vanilla scented. Well. I shrugged and put some on my hands, and slapped it on my body. I started washing off all the dried blood on me, hissing as I had to scrub harder to get rid of a few bits. I quickly rinsed off, feeling the water slide off of my back felt satisfying.

I looked around quickly for a towel, finding it right behind the door. I wrapped myself in it and look at the shampoo and body wash. I quickly grab them and walk into the bedroom. I throw the clothes on and jump out the window with the two bottles and all of my things.

~Liu's P.O.V~

I sat outside the mansion fixing Dante's scarf slowly since he ran off somewhere. I let out a deep sigh, and a strong scent of vanilla and strawberry filled my nostrils.

"What the-" I began to say before I felt some arms wrap around my neck. "Welcome back, Dante." I turned, kissing his cheek. I heard Dante let out a small giggle and he kissed the back of my neck causing me to shiver slightly due to his lips being somewhat cold.

I put the half-sown scarf down and patted my lap for Dante to sit in. He took a seat on my lap, his soft brown hair tickling my chin. I played with his hair while singing a song Jack, Me, Dante and Jeff all knew. The song was called "Song Of The Sea." and Jeff and Dante always forced Jack or me to sing it for them.

Yes, meaning I had to perfectly master the Irish bits. I cradled Dante in my arms. I swayed back and forth, making a small rocking motion.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to fall asleep..." Dante mumbled, stopping mid-sentence to yawn.

~Dante's P.O.V~

I always felt safe when Liu sang this song. Whenever anyone sang this song. However, what made this moment even more special than before was the fact that I was on Liu's lap and his voice right next to my ear.

I felt my eyelids grow heavy and mumbled "I love you so much, Liu." before closing my eyes.

~Liu's P.O.V~

By the time I ended the song, Dante was already asleep. I laid him down on the porch and took off my Jacket and scarf. I made my scarf into a small ball and put in it Dante's arms. He instantly latched onto it. I put my jacket over him and kissed his forehead.

"You guys are so loving it's kinda disgusting." LJ laughed as Jeff and EJ trailed behind him.

"I see our little killer is back?" I chuckled at the nickname EJ gave his own brother. I nodded and reached for the scarf and the needle. I went back to fixing the scarf, the three other pastas sitting next to me and staring off into space. "Were you singing the song to Dante earlier?" Jack suddenly asked. I nodded and looked at Dante.

"You always went to his hospital room afterschool and sang to him," Jeff said, snickering at me as my face turned a crimson.

"Shut up..." I mumble, finishing the scarf and placing it next to Dante's head.

"Honestly, you sound like a high school anime girl," LJ commented.

"Bitch, what." Sully hissed baring his... our teeth.

LJ holds up his hands in a defensive stance. "Woah Woah. I meant that you sounded like an anime character who loves someone a lot." He said, before turning away and mumbling "a little too much."

"I'm just going to ignore that last part." I huffed, glancing at Dante and picked him up to position him on my lap. His head was on my shoulder, the same position we were in a few hours ago. I had my hands wrapped around his waist, and his really feminine scent was the only thing I could smell.

"Why does he smell like vanilla and strawberries," Jeff asked, I shrugged and pointed at the two bottles Dante brought with him.

"Strawberry scented shampoo and Vanilla scented body wash. I am so going to tease him about this for the rest of his life." Jeff chuckled darkly.

I glared at Jeff slightly and shook my head. "It's getting dark. I'm going inside," I mumbled, grabbing the two bottles and Dante's scarf. "Also, Jack. Can you give me Dante's things?" Jack tilts his head but nods. I get up slowly, wobbling slightly due to the fact that I'm carrying an 18-year-old boy along with 2 bottles and a scarf. I waddled into the mansion and up the stairs. Since my hands were full, I kicked open my door to reveal a dark green room.

I carefully walked over to the bed and placed Dante down. I stared at him and admired his features.

I pecked his lips quickly and heard someone cough. I turned and saw Jack. "Here's the backpack." He said, handing me the backpack.

"Thanks," I said, watching him leave the room, closing the door behind him.

I looked down at Dante and lied down next to him. As he slept, I pet his head.

"I love you," I mumbled, bringing Dante closer to my body.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Junze: owo get ready for angst soon...

Liu: I STG

Junze: YOU CANT StOP ME

Jeff: RUN GURL

Liu: GET BACK HERE

Junze: HOLY FUCK

Dante: I just want to sleep. Leave me alone.