Chapter 14

~Dante's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes once sunlight hit my eyes. I turned around slightly, looking at the sleeping boy that lay next to me. 

"Are you going to continue staring, or will you wake him up and bring him to breakfast?" A voice said, causing me to jump slightly, shaking the bed in the process. 

"Holy shit..." I mumbled, turning around to see a very sleep deprived BEN. I shook my head slightly and went back to staring at Liu, taking my hand and petting his soft hair.

"Also, next time. Keep it down if you plan on having some sex at 3 AM." Ben whispered, causing me to sit up and expose more than half of my body. 

"We were no-" 

"Don't even. Slender told me to go around the computers to see who made that noise." Ben explained, causing me to blush.

"You saw, didn't you." I asked causing him to just give a small nod.

"All I have to say is that you two. Are very kinky motherfuckers." 

I sighed and flopped back down, the cat ears sliding off of my head and the tail nearly falling off the side of the bed.

Ben chuckled slightly, taking the cat ears off of my head and walked out of mine and Liu's room. "I'll see you, bye bye!"

I hissed at the door, throwing a pillow as the wooden door closed. I glanced back at Liu and pouted. I leaned down and softly kissed down his jaw. I pulled his shirt down slightly, exposing more of his neck.

I nibbled on a spot lightly satisfied when I left a small hickey on the side of his neck.

'Time to wake him up~' I nudged Liu slightly, shaking him to wake up. A small bubble of rage filled me as Liu just flipped to his side. I jumped out of bed, shivering as my entire body was exposed to the cold. I ran over to the corner and grabbed a new pair of boxers and the same t-shirt I had last night.

I let it fall down to my knees, letting the cat tail slip out from the back of my boxers. 'D-did my boxers have a hole in the back...?' I thought, pulling the tail slightly, forgetting it was attached to the butt plug. I moaned loudly before quickly slapping my hand over my mouth. 

"Dante... Was that you?" A sleepy Liu asked, flipping over to stare at me. I removed my hand from my mouth and stared at Liu. I walked over slowly and crawled into the bed. 

"Y-yes..." I mumbled quietly. He pulled me towards his chest, allowing me to smell his piney and masculine scent. I grabbed his shirt and struggled as I flipped him off the bed. "Breakfast." I grinned down at him, scanning his exposed body.

He scowled as he looked up at me, pulling his shirt over his head and throwing on my some sweats.

Now that I look at it... he has a lot more stitches than I thought. I hopped out of the bed and opened the wooden door.

"I'll be waiting~" I hummed, walking out with my cat ears sticking up. I walked into the dining room, not paying attention as I smacked right into Puppeteer.

"Sorry, and morning!" I said chirpily up at him, he nodded back and made his way over to Helen (Bloody Painter). 

I walked over to the proxies and started talking with them slightly. As I conversed with the 3 of the proxies, I didn't notice someone creep up behind me.

Laughter shot out of my mouth as something, more of someone was viciously tickling my side. I fell to the ground, unable to stand as my 'attacker' tickled me. 

The only thing I saw was a mop of black hair.

"J-jeff, stop!" I managed to laugh out. 

"What do I get if I do?" He responded, stopping momentarily.