Chapter 9

~Dante's P.O.V~

I panted softly, gasping for air.

"Whoops... we sure did a number on you..." Liu said apologetically. "To make it up, I'll carry you back to the mansion." I nodded, and he slowly picked me up.

Holy shit. He picked me up- He picked me up bridal style.

I shoved my face into his chest as I noticed how Liu picked me up.

"Do you not like it?" Liu asked, ready to carry me on his back if I needed/wanted to change the position.

I shook my head slightly. "It's just embarrassing," I mumble, making him smile.

"This is what I mean by cute." Liu chuckled.

The stroll back to the mansion was quiet, but it was comfortable. My arms hung loosely around Liu's neck as he walked through the forest.

The mansion was in sight after 5 minutes making me cringe as to how little I managed to run away before being caught. Liu seemed to have noticed my look and chuckled.

"I'll help you train, don't worry." He said, giving me a kiss on my forehead before putting me down so we can walk in together.

Before Liu could open the door, I held onto his other hand feeling the warmth of his hand envelope my smaller one. I looked up at him and gave him a goofy grin.

He pats my head with his other hand and opened the door.

"CONGRATS!" Confetti fell down and sprinkled into our hair.

"I'm so glad you're finally together. It was so hard seeing you guys crushing on each other without screaming at you two to already date." Jack admitted, sticking out his tongue. Jack gave Liu a fistbump, and that was the first time I noticed how both Jack and Liu were the same height. I mean, they were the same age after all, but damn. Tall beans.

"I could say the same with you and someone else," Liu said, glancing at Ben causing Jack to tense up. That caused my eyes to sparkle.

"Ohohoho~" I started to chuckle darkly. "I have so many plans for you, brother of mine~" I hummed before Liu dragged me inside to avoid me teasing Jack for the next 5 hours.

"Welcome back, Liu. Dante." Slender greeted us, setting a plate of sandwiches down right in front of us. My eyes beamed as I stared at them. I was about to reach for one before being dragged away by Dr. Smiley.

"Nooo, my sandwiches..." I complained as I was dragged into the medic room. Dr. Smiley looked at me, Jack came in a few seconds later.

"So, uh. Dante. How are your arms? Can you move them around for me?" Dr. Smiley asked. I complied and did so, my arms being perfectly fine even though I got stabbed the other day. "How does it feel?" Dr. Smiley asked.

"It feels normal. I don't feel any pain, and I can now easily do things. Did you guys give me a new pair of arms or something?" I asked, looking at the bandages on my arms.

Dr. Smiley shook his head and looked at Jack. "I think your brother has insane healing abilities. It would've taken a normal person a couple of months to heal, but he just healed in two days."

This new information caused me to look at the two.

Jack nodded, and Dr. Smiley dismissed me. That conversation was simple enough. My arms are back and ready to go!

I ran back to the dining room to see Liu already eating his sandwiches. I silently opened the door, closing it behind me and slowly crept up on Liu.

When I was behind him, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm back!~" I sang, kissing the top of his head since I was standing up and he was sitting.