Chapter 15

~Dante's P.O.V~

I kicked open the doors to the mansion, the two boys I retrieved close by my heels.

"I'm back!~" I yelled into the house, instantly flopping onto the couch, nearly crushing Ben in the process.

"Welcome back." Most of the pastas greeted, I nodded in response.

"So that's why I didn't feel you next to me when I woke up." A voice from the side of me said, I patted Liu's messy bed hair and gave him a small kiss.

"You kept sleeping, and you wouldn't wake up."

"LIES! YOU WERE STARING AT HIM." Ben shouted causing me to flare red.

"N-no..." I lied, stuttering a little.

"You were, weren't you?" Liu asked, I sighed and nodded slightly. "Are we that hot?" I nodded again.

Hiss. A small hissing noise came from both of the boys I had just retrieved. I glanced over at them, one grinning while the other one had a scowl on his face.

Devin turned to Jesse and whispered something in his ear. I shrugged and looked back at Liu.

"I love you~" I smiled up at him. He returned my smile with an Eskimo kiss.

~Devin's P.O.V~

I hissed loudly as the boy with the beige scarf gave a kiss to the taller and bigger boy. 'Mine...' I thought, my hands twitching slightly in my pockets. I turned to my brother and stared at Jesse as he looked at the older and taller boy, hissing slightly at the one with the beige scarf.

I leaned closer to my brother's ear and quietly mumbled; "The one with the beige scarf is mine." He nodded, and replied with;

"I'll take the other one." A scowl framing his face as the one I liked glanced at us.

~Jesse's P.O.V~

'The boy with the stitches is mine... No one can take me away from him...' I thought, my eye twitched slightly as I saw him interact with the boy that brought us here. 'He needs to go...' I glared at the boy with the beige scarf.

~Dante's P.O.V~

My head filled slightly with static as we all turned to see Slender behind Jesse and Devin.

Slender looked at me and nodded. I nodded back and looked back at Liu's green eyes as Slender talked to the two boys.

"We won't fight without the other!" They both shouted suddenly.

Ah, the test. Right.

I glanced over at Slender, it seemed like he was quite stressed.

"How about we pair up and fight each other? Like, Me and Liu vs. Jesse and Devin?" I asked, causing the boys to look at me and nod slightly.

"Alright, then please gather outside." Slender said, pushing everyone outside while he carried both Lazari and Sally in his arms.

I nodded, intertwining my hand with Liu's as I walked outside dragging Liu with me.

Slender explained everything to the rest of the pastas, how he'll pair us how he sees fit.

The people who were going to fight the two boys are going to be;

Me and Liu

Jeff and LJ

EJ and Ben

I chuckled as I saw my brother flinch when he noticed he was paired with Ben. He shakingly looked down at Ben and mumbled something I couldn't hear.