Chapter 12

~Dante's P.O.V~

I walked downstairs with Liu hand in hand. I conversed with Liu happily ranging from topics like anime to video games.

"And then he just hits the ninja right there and-" I excitedly say, but stopped suddenly as I faceplanted on the floor. "Ow." I groaned my face still on the ground.

I heard a chuckle emit from Liu's mouth. I flipped over so my back was on the ground and looked at him, pouting as he continued laughing.

He hunched over, still laughing before shakingly gave me his hand to help pick me up. I smirked slightly as I took it, pulling him down along with me so that he was on top of me, my head in between his arms.

"Ah, what are you doing to me Liu, you pervert!" I faked watching as Liu's already red face turned even redder.

"I-i didn't-" He began but got cut off by a cough. We both looked up and saw the one and only, the faceless man himself, Slender.

I looked up at him, but due to me being on the ground he was upside down for me.

"Hi, Slendy." I grinned up at him, latching myself on Liu as he got up. Wrapping my legs around Liu's waist I turned and look at Slender.

"Hi, my child. Would you like to come to the dining room now?" I nodded resting my head on Liu's shoulder.

"Apparently I'm walking for both of us now." Sully said, sighing. He positioned his arms so that he could support me. Or, he could've dropped me. But I'm pretty sure he didn't want to drop his precious boyfriend.

Sully walked into the dining room by kicking the door open since he couldn't use his hands. This caused most of the pastas to look at what was happening while the others just stared at me.

"Heyo." I greeted them lazily and quickly before going back to snuggle my face into Liu's scarf.

Liu sighed and walked over to our seats. He allowed me to slide off quickly, slipping into my respectful seat as he sat in his.

"C-can I have the a-attention of all t-the pastas?"  Toby ticked as he spoke into the microphone that he held loosely in his hand.

Everyone turned, some covering their ears since he was right behind or next to him.

"We're gathered here today to congratulate Dante for being a Creepypasta," Slender's voice boomed throughout the dining table. He didn't even need the mic, his voice was loud enough as it was. "From now on, he should be known as Scarfy. The pasta who kills with a scarf and switchblade." He continued. After a while, he started a complete speech causing some pastas to groan in sheer boredom and agony they had to experience this again. Some of those pastas were Sully, Jeff, BEN, and both Jacks.

After an hour or so, Slender finally finished, causing some of the pastas to shoot up and nearly fall out of their seats as everyone saw the proxies bringing plates of food out.

The proxies were dressed up so all three of them were in tuxedoes. It made me chuckle at how Slender had to force them into a tuxedo just to celebrate me becoming a fellow member of the family.

As they brought out the food, I looked in shock. I mean, didn't more than half the pastas eat human food, did they?

After most of the food came out, then came out the plates of kidneys, organs and so on. I cringed slightly at the sight of the blood dripping out from the bottom of the bowl.

As all the food came out, everyone stared at the bowls and plates. Everyone grinned as everyone got up to grab the food. Slender allowed everyone to go to the living room to eat too.