Chapter 22 [Songfic]

~Dante's P.O.V~

"Hey..." I looked up and tilted my head at Liu.

"Hm?" I hummed, signaling for him to continue.

"Should we go back to the mansion with the rest?" Liu finished. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. A small glint of fear shined slightly in my eyes.

"U-um..." I stuttered, looking down at the ground. "Fine..." I looked away, annoyance flowing through my veins as I continued walking.

"Excuse me...?" My head shot up instantly as I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I jumped back and held out my dog tags.

The person who tapped me seemed about to be the same age I was. He was skinny, and his hair seemed dirty. His blue eyes seem to have lost his shine. I slowly put my dog tags back on and looked down at the short stranger.

"Hi...?" I answered, looking up at him. Liu stopped and stood close behind me.

"By any chance... Is your name Dante?" The stranger asked. I nodded slowly before seeing his blue eyes sparkle. I paused and looked at him once again.

"Blade?..." I asked, looking him up and down. He nodded slowly and let out a sigh of relief.

"I thought you would've forgotten about me." He stated, before looking down at his body. "Especially with the way I look now." He touched his dirty ragged shirt and looked back at me.

I looked over at Liu and noticed him eyeing Blade suspiciously.

"Oh right. Liu, this is Blade, a friend of mine who taught me how to kill in Junior year. And Blade, this is Liu! My boyfriend." I said as I glanced at the two of them.

I watched as both of them slowly reached out their hands to shake it. The tension between them was pretty thick, you would probably need a chainsaw to slice through it.

"Anywho, what happened to the shop?" I glanced over at Blade, handing Liu the bouquet of flowers.

Blade let out a small sigh before digging in his pockets and cursing. "Shit... forgot I ran out of cigarettes... But uh, Some thugs decided to come into the store and attempt to steal mine. I kicked them out and I ended up waking up to a burning fire the next morning." He dropped his hands to the side of his body. "And... they stole Amnesia."

My eyes widened slightly, anger filled my body.

"They stole Amnesia!?" I yelled, grabbing the attention of some of the people on the streets. He nodded slowly before Sully cut in.

"Might I ask, what or who the fuck is Amnesia?" Sully said, his sudden voice change frightening Blade.

"Amnesia is the name of my rapier." Blade said, shaking his head slightly in despair. I pat his back slightly and looked over at Liu.

"Can he come back to the house with us?" I asked while hugging Liu's arm. He nodded and motioned for Blade to follow us.

I jumped happily and tried to pull Liu down slightly.

"Come. Down. Here. You. Tall. BITCH." I screeched as I finally pulled Liu down. I planted a soft kiss on his lips and let go. I gave him a wide grin before coming to a stop. I dug into my pockets and whipped out the key and unlocked the door.

"Welcome to our current house. We're getting ready to go soon." Liu said, setting the bouquet of flowers down into a water-filled vase.

I nodded and explained to Blade how we were both 'creepypastas' and we decided to run away for a week and then return.