Chapter 25

~Dante's P.O.V~

"Oh my god, he's so hot." A voice said. I turned around and saw a girl who looked like a stick, her hair was curly and big, had unnaturally pale skin and... she was looking at Liu. Next to her, was what seemed like a group of her friends.

I looked at the group as they turned around to give the stick girl a look.

"Arya, what the fuck." One of them said. She was short, had long pitch black hair, had pale skin and her eyes didn't sparkle - almost blank looking. She was slightly chubby and had a scarf like mine but made out of silk.

Another girl rolled her eyes and sighed. She was wearing a galaxy hoodie that mainly consisted of the colors red, purple, orange, blue, and yellow.

"But it's true! Look at him." Arya pointed at Liu, her bony finger almost touching him. Liu made a disgusted face and tried to walk back.

"I don't think he wants to be anywhere close to you." The one with blank eyes said.

"I agree with Jun here." The galaxy hoodie gal said to Arya.

Arya continued to fawn over Liu, causing the other two to just sigh.

"Em, should we just walk away or?.." Jun said, reaching into the pocket of her school uniform to grab her phone out.

"I think we might need to stay here in case." Em replied, shaking her head slightly. Jun sighed in annoyance and rubbed her eyes.

"Annoying twat." I heard Jun mumbled towards Arya. Luckily for Jun, Arya didn't hear.

"You should date me~" Arya purred up to Liu causing my blood to boil slightly. I exhaled through my nose, emitting a sound, causing Arya to look over at me.

"Pick your poison, you can continue chasing after him or leave." I smiled at her.

She glared at me before attempting to wrap her arms around Liu - which ended up in her falling over since Liu moved back.

"Okay, what the fuck." Sully suddenly said, spooking Arya slightly.

"Oh boy." Jun and Em sighed and leaned against the wall, starting their own conversation about Jun's boyfriend.

"I said. Would you like to continue chasing him or can you leave?" I calmly said, reaching for my dog tags.

"I'll stay and chase after him, thanks." She said to me before looking over at Liu and saying in a loud, whining voice. "Babeee! Why did you let me fall?"

That caught the attention of other bystanders.

"Aren't you suppose to help her up? You're her boyfriend after all." Someone said.

"Yeah, they're right! Go help her up." Another angered voice said.

Arya looked up at Liu with a small smirk. "Yeah babe, help me up." She spoke, reaching her hand up. "I'll forgive you if you do!" She said, turning away from him and making a helpless face.

I grabbed Liu's hand and turned him toward me.

"Bend down." I said, trying to grab Liu down to my height. He bent down and looked slightly confused.

I took one last glance at Arya, giving her a sly smirk before pulling Liu towards my lips. Liu's eyes opened in surprise before he melted into the kiss.

Arya sat on the floor. Her face was red and she started yelling nonsense. I pulled away from Liu and held his hand.

"Next time, you should probably not flirt with my boyfriend." I hissed at her, causing both Jun and Em to cheer.