Chapter 11

(I might try writing in a different kind of pov ^^ hope you're enjoying it! Xx)

Danse finally finishes getting himself changed, you've been waiting in that cafeteria bored out of your mind for far longer then needed. "What took you so looong?" You whine, getting out of your chair "I couldn't really find anything to wear, this good enough?" Danse smiles, gesturing to himself "Is a suit really necessary?" You blush a tiny bit but try holding back as best you can, Danse only nods. "Alright fine, let's go then, don't wanna waste any more time." You smile and speed walk out with Danse following quickly behind you.
"Alright just act cool and follow me." You say, opening the door into Good Neighbor. "Are you saying I wasn't cool before...?" Danse pouts, you roll your eyes playfully "Of course you're cool! You know what I mean you baby come on." You smile and step into the small town. "Ahh (Y/n) welcome back! How ya doing?" Hancock walks up to you and gives you a small hug, you hug back and laugh a little nervously, you can here Danse grunt quietly behind you. "Yeah I'm doing pretty well almost died the other day but good haha, yourself?" You smile sweetly and step closer to Danse, "You almost died?? How?? I'll kill whoever did it!... if they aren't already dead, heheh." You open your mouth to speak but Danse steps in first "It was a Deathclaw actually and I finished it off AND saved her life." Danse says putting his hand around your waist, Hancocks face twists into a slightly confused expression "Okay man well... thank you for saving this dolls life." Hancock says awkwardly, he turns his gaze back to you "Well you carry on business, I gotta... go. Cya!" And with that the goul rushes off. "Looks like you scared him a little there Danse, haha." You giggle and continue towards the big fancy building.
"Ah welcome back, do you have the courser chip?" Dr Amari says, you smirk to yourself "Awww dang I think I left it at home, whoops." Danse gives you... the look and you laugh awkwardly "Kidding kidding it's here.. heh." You take it out and give it to the doctor, "Can you crack it?" You ask, watching as she examines it "I can't no, this is way to complicated for me. But I know someone who can." Your eyes widen and you smile a little "Well who is it?" You demand "They are called the Railroad, they can hack pretty much anything! Now I don't know where they are exactly but what I do know is you have to follow the freedom trail." You nod, you know where that starts. "Awesome, thanks Doc!" You take the courser chip back and skip off, holding Danses hand. This was it, you were sooo close to getting your son back. You smile happily and kiss Danses cheek quickly.

Hancock sits on his couch with a small grunt. Ugh who does that guy think he is? Surely she isn't closer to him then me. He thinks angrily, he's pissed, real pissed. "Hey, I want you to find out who that with (Y/n) is. Got it?" His little bodyguard looks out the window to see you and Danse walking out holding hands. "Yes sir." She says, "Good... she's mine and I do NOT want him to take her from me!"
(Oh shnap :D)
"Do we really have to do this today?" Danse groans as you both follow the red trail you noticed outside Good Neighbor, "Yes of course!" You stop and look at him "Danse, I'm so close to finding my son and I don't know how much longer I can wait." You sigh and run your hands down his arms to his hands and hold them "I know, and trust me I'm very excited for you but it's getting late..." he says softly, rubbing your hands gently with his fingers, "Yeah I guess you're right... you can go back to the Prydwen, I'll keep going." You smile warmly at him and he sighs, "Promise you'll be careful? I guess someone needs to be told where we are." He smiles a little and rubs the back of his neck, you quickly kiss him and step away. He steps closer and picks you up, kissing you this time. The kiss lasts a little while, but not long enough you think. "I love you." Danse says, putting you down and blushing, you find it so cute. You scrunch up your nose and smile "I wuv you too!" He giggles at you a little before walking off in the other direction, you sigh and laugh lightly to yourself as you continue on.

"Hancock it's definitely true, those two are a couple." Hancock breaks his glass in his hand and grits teeth, "learn anything else about him?" The red hair girl looks slightly shocked "(Y/n) said something about 'the Prydwen'." She says, leaning against the door frame. "I think I know what that is... It's the brotherhood of steels airship." He growls and smirks "Interesting."