Chapter 14

Today you head out to see Virgil, you decide not to bring Danse and let him have a bit of a break. You take a virtibird down. Finally you arrive and you rush into the cave.
"Virgil!" You call as you enter, "Oh, you're back. I didn't think I'd see you again." He says simply, you roll your eyes "Well of course you would! I diiiid survive a Deathclaw attack." You say in a cocky tone "Yeah only just aand with my help young lady. Now, you have the chip?" The super mutant asks impatiently "Even better! I got it decoded!" You give him the holotape and you both stroll over to his terminal. He soon starts drawing something on some paper, "Ugh these big hands make everything so hard." You giggle a little. "Here, I drew up the layout of the teleporter and what you'll need." You smile, "When you get in I need you to find my office and get a serum, it will bring me back to normal. I really need it. So, in exchange for these schematics I need you to find the serum." You nod "Sounds like a deal." Virgil hands you the paper and you rush out, the virtibird still waiting. You didn't bother with your power armor so you needed to hurry.

"Hmm, geez who drew this? A two year old? But I can make sense of it, alright, lets get to it." Proctor Ingram says as she examines the paper, you gather a team and get started immediately. This is it, you're finally going to find your son.
You have a break and hang out behind the airport, looking out at the ocean, soon a pair of arms wrap around your wait. "Hey darling~" Danse says in that sexy voice of his, "Heeeey, you good?" You ask, smiling stupidly for no apparent reason, "Of course I am, but are you? You're working really hard." He kisses your head and leans his chin on it "Mhmm, I guess I'm really motivated anyways. Like... by the end of the day I'll finally get to see my son... by the end of the day!" Danse quickly take his chin off your head and you start jumping up and down and dancing around. "Just don't work yourself too hard, you wanna have energy for when you see Shaun." He laughs a little at you and you both walk back to the build sight. You actually already had pretty much everything but the brotherhood had the rest. It was already almost finished! You stop holding Danses hand as soon as you turn the corner. "Baack! What are we working on now?" You ask, skipping up to Proctor Ingram "Just about to get the frame up. After that, hook up the wires and we're good to go." You look at Danse and squeal quietly, lowkey losing it.
Finally at around evening it's all finished! Done! Ready to goooo! Danse took you around the corner and hugged you tightly "You be careful in there (Y/n), okay?" You smile, hugging him back "Of course, I'll be more then careful. Lets hope no one shoots at me!" You joke and feel Danse tense up, you let go and hold his hands, smiling lightly at him. "Just promise me you'll be okay." He says, worry plastered over his face "I promise Danse." You give him a quick kiss and rush back off, he slowly walks behind you. You run onto the platform and smile ridiculously wide. "Alright, when you get in there I want you to find the nearest terminal and download all the Institutes data onto this holotape, got it?" Proctor Ingram says, you take it and nod. Everything gets more blue and blury, they all salute you off and you shoot Danse a grin before you get pulled in...