Chapter 19

"Boss, I have some news." Fahrenheit announces proudly, walking into Hancocks little 'office'. "Shoot, whats up?" He replies, a little coldly. He couldn't stop thinking about the beautiful young girl and that disgusting brotherhood soldier. "I have news on the pala-" the goul cuts her off "Whats he got that I dont?" He asks, laying back on his couch "Uh, Im not sure. Hair?" Hancock lets out a small chuckle "Yeah of course, so all I need is a nice wig and then all my dreams will come true." He waves a hand around in a small motion, "Well... no but-" "Then what? How can I compete with a soldier like him? How can I fucking get her?? You know what, I'm going out and finding her, get me my gun." Fahrenheits expression changes from royaly pissed off to quite concerned. "John you're high, surely you can't be serious." Hancock gets up and fixes his coat "Oh, I'm dead fucking serious." He says in a very dark and almost threatening tone, "Well at least let me tell you what I've found out first, Paladin Danse is a synth, he has been ordered to be killed but I don't think that will be happening." The frustrated but drived goul shoves some Jet and his trusty switchblade into his pockets "Whether its by mine or the brotherhoods hands he will die, but I'd rather do it myself."
"Come on let me come with you, you can't go all the way out there yourself." The stressed bodyguard yells a little, "I am putting you in charge of Good neighbor, I trust you. Plus, who do you think taught (Y/n) those sweet fighting moves? That would be me." He states proudly, puffing out his chest a bit. "Ugh, whatever. If you move quickly then you should get to sanctuary hills in a few hours, considering you dont run into danger as well." Fahrenheit says, crossing her arms and huffing, clearly not impressed by Hancocks plan. "Thanks doll, I'll be back in no time. Wish me luck!" He opens the door and struts out "You're a fucking dick head!!" Fahrenheit yells to the over confident goul, he just laughs, flips her off and keeps going.

Its late, but he made it. "Now, where to go from here?" Hancock asks himself, stroking his chin. "Oi, Minutemen guy, what's up?" He says, walking up to Preston "Uh hey, nothing really I'm just on patrol. You're that goul (Y/n) use to travel with right?" Preston smiles lightly "Thats me, and I need you're help, its concerning (Y/n). I dont suppose you know where she is do you?" The goul crosses his arms but keeps a smile on his face, he didn't realize but it looked very suspicious. "Uhh, I don't know if I should tell you." Preston thinks he catches on, something isn't right. Hancock chuckles a little and makes eye contact "Why is that huh?" The lone Minutemen grips his gun tighter "Because it's her business, it doesn't concern you." "Look man, this isn't the time to shed blood okay? Just tell me where she is and you and your friends will be okay." Hancock says with a smug grin covering his face "Dont bring the others into this. Besides, you're a goul, you don't deserve to exist." Preston spits, Hancock twitches his head to the side "You don't wanna make me feral, now te-" "I am not telling you anything! Somethings going on with you and I do not trust you to be around her." Preston raises his gun and points it at Hancock, he just laughs. "Oh, I'm feral now!" He smiles through gritted teeth and gets out his knife. Preston takes the shot but the goul effortlessly dodges the red beam, he rolls on the ground so hes behind Preston and slices the back of his foot, blood come squirting out and he falls to the ground, screaming. "(Y/n) isn't the only one with the sweet moves. Now tell me where she is" he waves a stimpack in his face as he steps over Preston "and I might spare you." Preston spits at him "I'm not telling you anything." Hancock rolls his eyes and bites his lip, thinking for a moment. "You just had to make things hard didn't you?" He notices a peice of paper in his pocket and smiles "okay fine" Hancock kicks the gun away "I'll find out anyways. But since you haven't been too nice I guess I'll put you out of your misery." He shrugs and plunges the knife right into Prestons heart with a lot of force, and takes the note, kicking Prestons body off the bridge. 'She isn't back yet, but I heard Listening post bravo is where shes going, I heard Haylen say so. She's been ordered by the elder to kill Paladin Danse. Shes going to need a lot of emotional support.' The note reads, "I'll be the one to give it to her." He exits the bridge, in the direction of red rocket, Prestons friends heard the fight and he could hear dogmeat barking. Hancock glances back and watches Prestons body slowly float downstream, he smiles.