Kim Seokjin

"We'll find him, okay. Don't panic. He just called so he's alright so far." I try to reassure Tae as he slams the phone on the dash. We've been out looking for Jimin for the last few days he's been missing.
It's a good distraction for me. I sincerely hope we get him back since it's obvious that he was taken. I can't let myself focus on something else. Or, rather, someone else.
I grasp Tae's hand as he breaks down into sobs.
"I was s-suppose to protect him! I promised I'd always take care of him and keep him safe! Fuck!" He screams, punching the car window hard. "What if he's being hurt? What if he loses the baby?"
I continue driving, eyeing the phone. I pick it up and try to call Jimin's number only for no reply. It's obvious the phone has either been turned off or destroyed.
"Tell me what you're thinking." I suggest, trying to calm him.
"I think that ducking perverted psycho boss of his has him. He hurt Jimin before." He sighs.
I nod. "Okay. Namjoon knows where he lives, I think." I swallow back my bitterness. "Or Yoongi does for sure."
I really don't want to talk or see either one of them but don't have a choice. Jimin comes first over my petty love life, or lack therof.
He wipes his eyes and sits up straighter. Taking the phone, He dials Namjoon's number. "Do you know where Jeon Jungkook lives?" He starts immediately.
I hate the longing in my chest as my boyfriend's smooth voice fills the car. "Uh, I think so. Let me check." He comes back after a few seconds. He gives directions and I turn the car around to head towards that location. "Is, uh, Jin there?" He asks hesitantly.
Scowling, I hang up the phone before Tae can answer. He looks at me with pity and I roll my eyes. "Don't look at me like that. Let's just focus on getting your boy back."
He nods. The drive takes nearly thirty minutes and we come to a stop at a large gate. The guys big on protection. Tae gets out so I hide the car across the street and get out to follow after him. We scale the large gated fence and weave through the trees, careful not to get caught by security.
His house is nice as hell but I don't focus on that as we make it a few feet from the house. Large open windows surround the home so it's easy for us to see inside. My breath catches as a very pregnant Jimin walks carefully into the living room.
Tae's first clenches as Jungkook appears next carrying a tray of food and sits it in front of Jimin, complaining about the poor boy getting fat. He's fucking pregnant, dumbass!
I pull Tae away so we don't get caught until an hour later when Jungkook leaves for work. Letting out a deep breath, I release him and he runs back to the window, calling Jimin's name.
Jimin's tear streaked face collapses at the sight of us and he runs to the window. I realize for the first time that he's only wearing a sew through white robe. His body on full display for whoever.
"The w-windows and doors are locked. I can't get out." He cries.
Tae thinks it's over before his eyes settle on the heavy metal chair on the patio.
"Stand back!" He yells out and Jimin moves as Tae slams the chair into the window, shattering the glass everywhere. I flinch from how loud it is as he scoops Jimin up in his arms and we start running just as guards begin scoping around the house.
A guard grabs me and tries to stop me so I punch him to the best of my ability, giving the others time to run.
He tackles me to the ground and grunts, hitting me. "Fucker! Mr. Jeon isn't going to be happy about this!" He hauls me to my feet and stars dragging me back to the house. In the distance I hear my car start up and feel relieved to know Tae and Jimin made it out safe.
With a last ditch effort, I kick out and strike the guy. He goes down and I'm free. I run as fast as I can off the property and climb the gate, falling hard on my side. My breath whooshes out of me as I take off down the street, staying out of sight.
My phone rings and I pick it up. "Jin? Oh my god, are you okay? Well come back and get you. Sorry, I panicked." Tae says frantically.
"No! No, just take Jimin to the hospital. I can make it back on my own." I say, grunting as I try to breath from exertion.
"I'm won't leave you behind!" He demands.
"Jimin needs help! I have my phone. I can call someone else for a ride, Okay? Just go." I hang up and glance around me. It's getting dark and Jungkook lives in the middle of fucking nowhere. My battery is dying and it'll take me hours to make it back to the city on foot.

I have to stop after two hours of walking. I'm too exhausted and my lungs and stomach hurt from falling from the high fence. I sit down on the ground in the dark and turn my phone back on. Tae texted me and let me know that Jimin would be okay and asked if I was alright.
I don't want him to worry about me and just focus on his pregnant roommate. I play with my phone for awhile and think about calling Namjoon but change my mind and turn the phone back off. No thanks. I still can't stand the sight of him. I'd rather sleep in the middle of nowhere than deal with his lying ass.
Fighting back tears, I lean back against a tree and close my eyes. How could he? We've been together for so long and he can just throw it all away so easily? Am I nothing to him? He has to cheat on me with someone that has his own partner as well?
My phone rings and I jump, surprised by the silence being interrupted. I open it, thinking it's Tae, only to flinch when his voice echoes in my ears.
"Jin, baby? Where are you? Tae called me and said you needed help." Fucking Kim Taehyung. I'm going to kill him!
I can't speak. I haven't spoken to the man I love since I confronted him with the proof of his infidelity. I just can't find my voice as e continues to beg me to speak to him, calls my name several times.
"Jin, please. Just let me get you. Please just let make sure you're safe. I love you so much." He pleads.
I hold back my sobs as I mumble out the place I think I am and he hangs up. I toss the phone aside and break down. Letting my sobs rip out of my throat and my tears stain my dirty clothes.
Namjoon arrives just after ten minutes and I mutely climb into the passenger seat as he turns the car around and heads back towards town. I pull my knees up to my chest and rest my head against the cool window. Staring blindly at the rushing scenery.
"Drop me off at a hotel." I whisper. I can see him glance at me in surprise from the corner of my eye. Did he think I would really go home with him? Share a bed with him again?
"Jin...please let me just take care of you." He sighs. "You're hurt."
I shake my head. "I can take care of myself. I did it before I met you and I can do it now. Hotel." I reaffirm as he sighs and does as I ask.
The fact that I'm running out of money doesn't deter me as I step out of the car and don't look back as I head inside.
      Unfortunately, it takes me a few minutes to realize my wallet and ID are still in my car that Taehyung has in his possession. Cursing under my breath, I turn to sit down and figure things out, when Namjoon rushes passed me and talks to the receptionist, paying for a room.
     He smiles at me with hesitation and jiggles the key at me. Rolling my eyes, I follow him into the elevator and huddle myself in the corner, not wanting him to force me to talk.
      Stopping at our floor, I silently follow as he stops at the right door and unlocks it. I step inside and hold my hand out for the key expectedly. His eyes search mine as he reluctantly hands me the key.
      "Jin. Can we please talk about this?" He asks quietly. "I miss you, babe."
      "Maybe you should have thought about missing me when you fucked around on me." I huff, pushing him towards the door. "How could you? Especially with your fucking producing partner? That has a boyfriend!"
      He glances down, repentant. "It was a mistake, Jin. One fucking drunken mistake that will never be repeated. Please give me another chance." He pleads.
     I laugh bitterly. "That's what they all say. Once a cheater, always a cheater!" I yell, shoving him out of the room.
     I step back to slam the door only for him to turn around and slam me against the wall, his body smothering mine as he clings to me, desperation in his tight hold.
     Gasping, I struggle to get free only for his grip to tighten. "I love you, Jin. God, I can't live without you." He sighs, planting his lips on mine.
      I taste the saltiness of both our tears as I temporarily give in, kissing him back. I have to let him go but I really don't want to. Maybe...maybe just one more night couldn't hurt, right? One last night before I end us once and for all?
     With this mindset, I maneuver is farther inside the room, closing the door behind us.
      Please don't let me regret this...