Kim Jimin

"I can't believe it! You're actually my husband!" I jump up and down in excitement, not able to keep my eyes off the diamond ring he bought for me that he's apparently been saving up for.
      He chuckles and kisses my cheek, wrapping his arms around me and showing off his own wedding band. I'm so damn happy right now. This is everything I never knew I wanted in my life. Ahh! Nothing could make this moment more perfect.
"I can't wait to see Jin and Hoseok! They're going to be so jealous!" I giggle.
He chuckles. "You are officially mine forever, Kim Jimin. Can never escape my clutches!" He teases, poking my sides and tickling me.
      I turn around and climb into his lap, kissing him passionately, enjoying the thought of this man being mine. Forever. Loving and cherishing me like he always has before but official. Documents and everything! 
       He moans into my mouth. "I can't wait until you have the baby." He smiles at me, holding me close. I glance down at his hands on my stomach and nod.
      "Soon." I'm a little scared but overly excited. It's been so long! I just want to hold our child in my arms and hope it looks like him. He's way more attractive than me.
I blush as his eyes linger on me. "Have I mentioned how gorgeous you look today, baby? You glow." He sighs, cupping my cheeks and kissing me slowly yet fervently.
I lock my arms around his neck and kiss him back, feeling truly loved and wanted and special in his hands. This man has always taken care of me since we were kids. I think deep down I've always known he was the one for me. My everything. My soulmate. My husband.
"M-make love to me?" I plead quietly against his lips. Groaning, he trails his hands down my body, grasping my ass and lifting me up, carrying me to the bed.
I stretch out and admire my sparkly ring as he slowly climbs on the bed and begins removing my clothing one item at a time and kissing and caressing every inch of skin he uncovers. Shirt...pants...underwear.
I shiver as he pulls my underwear down my legs and trails his tongue from my knee to my inner thigh, going back down and doing the same to my other leg. He kisses my belly and murmurs sweetly to our baby before spreading me wide and licking my center.
Gasping from the pleasure, I hold my legs up and open for him, giving him plenty of space as he parts my cheeks and prepares me thoroughly with his tongue.
"Tae..." I moan, my hips thrusting and my cock leaking sticky all over my stomach. "I need you inside me. Please." I reach down and pull him up and over me, closing my eyes as he slips inside me, his fingers finding mine and lacing them together as he begins to thrust inside me at a easy pace, taking his time.
Our lips and tongue stay connected as he makes love to me, his hands holding and caressing nonstop. "God, Minie...so perfect." He coos to me in his lovely deep voice.
I whine, breathing accelerated as I pivot towards my high, my body tensing and releasing as I let out a loud cry, cumming unexpectedly as he rams against my prostate at just the right angle. "Tae!"
He moans. "Fuck." Thrust. "You feel.." thrust. "So fucking good around me." Thrust. "Gonna make me..." thrust. "Cum!" He grunts and clutches me hard, releasing inside me.
He kisses me again and again as I smile up at him and lock myself to him with tangled arms and legs.
He brushes my sweaty hair from my face. "I can't believe you're mine." He whispers, kissing my head.
Blushing, I play with his fingers. "How did I get you? I don't deserve you." I pout. "You're too perfect."
He chuckles. "I'm not but I'd do anything for you, Kim Jimin. I can't live without you and will spend my entire life making you and our child happy and cared for." He says.
"I wish I could do more for you."
"You loving me and letting me care for you is more than enough. Just knowing I'll wake up beside you and get to make love to your beautiful body every single day is the best gift you could ever give me." He squeezes me.
"I love you."
"Same, baby."

I call Hobi and Jin to gloat and, of course, they bitch like the jellies they are. They demand to come over to see the ring and proof so I only agree after Jin promises to bring food!
I hate that Tae has to go back to work but understand. He frowns and obviously struggles to leave me alone. Rolling my eyes, I kiss him hard and desperate. "Hurry back to me so we can make up for lost time." I mutter making him actually blush and smile.

     "Don't make promises you can't keep, baby

"Don't make promises you can't keep, baby." He groans, pushing my hands off him.
Grinning, I push him towards the door and watch him leave for his shift. Sighing, I head to the kitchen to snack until Jin and Hobi get here. I need the company to gush about having the most amazing husband in the universe!