Jung Hoseok

"What the fuck took you so long?!"
Rolling my eyes, I stride into the house, grunting in pain as Yoongi rips the damn grocery bags out of my hand like a fucking wild animal out for blood.
I watch in shock as he rummages through the bags, pulling out the requested specified chips that prompted my trip to the store to begin with and begins downing them like he's been starving for weeks.
I carefully put all the groceries up, eyeing him in concern. He finishes the bag by the time I'm done and begins opening the fridge for more. "Uhhh...you okay?" I ask hesitantly. He's been a little sensitive lately and that's very unlike him so I'm hesitant to bring it up.
He huff, taking out last nights left over pizza. "I'm fine, why?"
I watch as he takes several bites of it before heating the rest up in the microwave. "You just seem..." I frown, unable to find the words.
He finally looks at me. "I'm just a little stressed from quitting my job and opening the studio. It's a lot of work but will totally be worth it for us."
I walk over and hug him. "I know. I love you, Min Yoongi." I smile.
He smirks and kisses me. "I love you, too, Jung Hoseok."
       We get a little carried away as he lifts me onto the counter and begins nibbling on my neck, his hands working between my thighs as my fingers lock in his hair. I've missed this so much.
      Since we've worked everything out, we've both been too busy to actually have true alone time plus Jin has been staying with us a lot since Namjoon refuses to let him be alone.
      "I want you." He groans, lifting my by my ass and carrying me into the bedroom, our clothes quickly disappearing as soon as we hit the bed. He's overly passionate in the absolute best way as I we touch and kiss and reacquaint ourselves with each other.
     His hands force my thighs apart as he kisses down my body and to my aching dick, drenching my stomach in precum. He licks it all up before taking me into his mouth and sucking hard, bobbing his head up and down, thrusting his tongue inside my slit.
      I groan and lift my hips, fucking into his mouth as he takes me deep, swallowing my tip.
       "Ah! Uhhh...I'm about to cum...shit....please...." I moan loudly as I spurt my hot cum down his throat. He sucks on my tip until I wince from oversensitivity as he makes sure to take it all.
      "You taste so good." He whispers against my mouth as his fingers part my cheeks and rub my hole.
       "God...I need you to fuck me! Now." I pull him to me and pant as he goes down to eat me out, stretching me with his tongue and fingers. "Yoongi! Ugh....more!"
       "Fuck!" He cries, lifting up to thrust his own hard aching cock inside me and immediately pounding into me hard and fast. I claw at his back as his hips slam against mine, pegging my sweet spot perfectly every time making me scream.
      I cum fast but he doesn't stop, just continues to thrust past my clenching inner walls as I suck him deeper inside me. "Ready for it, baby? Ready for me to fill you up, hm?" He grunts, hips and thighs shaking as he moans loudly, stuttering to a stop as he fills me with his cum.
      He swallows hard, crashing down on the bed beside me, pulling me into his arms. I stare at his beautifully handsome face as he closes his eyes, resting.
      My hand trails down his stomach to his wet softening dick. I grasp it and begin pumping, not nearly satisfied yet. I want more. He glances down at me softly as I take his lips, stroking him with my hand and his mouth with my tongue.
      He moans as I jump up to straddle his thighs and take him into my mouth, sucking him back to full hardness, tasting myself on him. Sweat pours from his chest and forehead as he watches, letting me take control.
      I lift up and lick my lips wantonly. "I want to fuck you." I say, spreading his thighs wide, admiring every inch of him slowly being exposed to me.
       He nods. "Alright."
       Smiling, I part his cheeks and rub the tip of my finger against his tight hole, remembering how good it felt to be inside him that one time. I want that again.
      "You're so beautiful." I mumble, sliding down until my face is level with his ass. I sneak glances up at him to see him clutching the sheets hard and looking at me with lustful anticipation.
      I swipe my tongue over his hole and he moans, spreading his legs even wider for me. I suck around his entrance before slowly thrusting my tongue inside him, feeling him clench around me.
       "Now. Fuck me now!" He gasps and I do as instructed, lining myself up and slowly-very slowly-pressing inside. He likes it to hurt, likes the sting. He refuses to let me prepare him all the way. I still hate seeing the pain flash across his face before I'm in all the way and hit his prostate but it's what he wants.
      I stroke his waning erection back to full hardness before I start thrusting in earnest, making him cry out again and again, precum pooling on his stomach as I fuck him hard.
      "You're so fucking tight. Ugh...I'm going to fill your tight ass with my cum. You love that, don't you?" I pant, smirking as he nods, I know he loves my dirty talk.
      "Fuck...you're such a slut for my dick. You're so tough and yet cry for my big dick to fill you up, right baby? Do you feel me deep inside that ass?" I lose my breath as he arches up and yells, cumming everywhere, clenching around me until it's almost painful.
     "That's right, take it you slut!" I pound inside him over and over, feeling myself close. "Tell me you're mine!" I demand, about to explode.
       He shudders, struggling to breath. "I'm y-yours! I'm always yours, Hoseok. Only yours, baby." He groans as I cum hard, so much that it spills out around my dick, making a squelching sound.
      We both pant, struggling for air as we cling to each other, sloppily kissing each other.
      "T-that was..."
      "Yeah." He groans, kicking off the blankets. He turns his head to look at me and smiles. "You're mine, right?" He asks.
      I smirk. "It goes both ways."
     Nodding, he gets up-wincing-and heads towards the bathroom. I head into the kitchen to grab his pizza as well as make the rest for me a bring it as well as some drinks back to bedroom.
      I set the food down and check on Yoongi-who's still in the bathroom only for me to see him hunched over the toilet throwing up.
      "Yoongi!" I run to his side and feel his head. He doesn't really feel hot. "Baby, what's wrong?"
        He doesn't answer, just continues to throw up, moaning. Eventually he slides down to the floor and rubs his stomach. "I'm okay. I think I just ate too fast." He forces a smile.
       "Are you sure?" He looks pale.
      "I'll be fine." He stands slowly and splashes water on his face before brushing his teeth. He looks at me through the mirror when he's done. "Do you smell pizza?"
       I frown. "You really want to eat right now?"
       "Of course! I'm starving." He walks right past me and I watch as he eagerly devours the pizza-also eating mine. I'd be upset if it wasn't so fucking cute. He's been acting so weird lately but I'm not complaining. He's adorable.