Your Powers

(Younger) Professor X- You have the ability to absorb all kinds of energy and channel it into an attack against your enemies or store it for a time in which it is needed.

(Younger) Magneto- You have the ability to possess a person's body for a period of time after making eye contact. While they are in your possession, you have access to all of their powers, intellect and memories. While you are possessing them, they will be in possession of your body.

Beast- You have the power to read people's minds and make them hallucinate.

Cyclops- You have the ability to send people back in time up to a week ago. You can also send yourself back a day, as well as see into the future, however seeing the future is not an ability that you have found a way to control, it happens randomly.

Wolverine- You have the ability to communicate with animals. They will listen to you and do what you tell them to, unless they are particularly defiant. Sometimes they take some convincing.

Gambit- You have the ability to move objects and beings with your mind (telekinesis)

Colossus- You have the ability to control any body of water, no matter how big or small.

I want to say thank you to TheModernPicassos for making the cover for this book. If anyone needs a cover making, they make great covers and I would recommend sending them a message.