Your First Real Date

(Younger) Professor X- For your first date, Charles takes you out at night to go stargazing and dancing under the stars.

(Younger) Magneto- For your first date, Erik takes you for a long walk through the woods and countryside. It doesn't seem like anything special, but it really meant a lot to you. You talked and held hands, walking until neither of you feel like you can walk anymore.

Beast- For your first date, Hank takes you on a boat ride down a beautiful river. At the beginning of your date, he gives you a bouquet of flowers and puts one in your hair, which you keep in your hair for the whole date.

Cyclops- For your first date, Scott takes you to a carnival. He takes you on every ride you want to go on and let's you go on every game that you want to.

Wolverine- For your first date, Logan takes you to a bar (how surprising). You sit and talk while having drinks. There's a small band playing, so you sit and listen to them playing, sitting next to him and, after a while, leaning your head on his shoulder and holding his hand.

Gambit- For your first date, Remy takes you to see a movie. He takes you to a scary movie so that he has an excuse to have you cuddle up close to him.

Colossus- For your first date, Pyotr takes you away for the weekend to a small town not too far away from the school. You stay in a cute cottage just outside of the village and he takes you to do everything you want.