Lazy Days

(Younger) Professor X- You and Charles will find something fun to do. It's always different. Sometimes you'll do some kind of craft, sometimes you'll try to bake a cake, which always tastes great, but doesn't always look it. Or sometimes you'll bring the duvet from the bed down to the couch, cuddling up together under it and just talking all day. There isn't any real routine to your lazy days, but you love them so much because you get to spend time with Charles. He's always so busy, so it's nice to get him all to yourself for a day when you can.

(Younger) Magneto- Even though you and Erik are adults, that doesn't mean you can't act like children sometimes. When you two have a free day to spend together and no plans, you'll let loose. You and Erik will dance and sing loudly, not caring about how stupid you two look. After all, there's no one else home, and no one will judge you. Then, when you get tired, you will make a pillow fort in the lounge, where you will cuddle for the rest of the night.

Beast- You and Hank will sit in your bedroom or lounge, cuddled up either in bed or on the couch, depending on where you are. Most of the time, two of you will read all day in comfortable silence, reading different books, only stopping to go make lunch and dinner together. Sometimes, if you want to read the same book, you will read to each other, taking turns. You'll read one chapter, then he'll read the next. Some people would find it boring, but you two love it. You'll most often read at least one book in the day, falling asleep wherever you are after a while with a book in your hands. Most of the time, even if you fell asleep on the couch, you'll wake up in bed the next day, Hank having carried you, the book you were holding placed carefully on your bedside table.

Cyclops- It isn't necessarily a lazy day, but it's what you and Scott do when you have a free day. You'll make a nice breakfast together before getting dressed and heading out. You will head to a 'normal' town and play sports with a bunch of people at the community centre. You'll play on opposite teams most of the time, wanting to get a little competitive, and you get more competitive when you're playing against someone that you know. Although, sometimes you'll play on the same team and work together. Although you love being at the school and around other mutants, it's nice for you to feel 'normal' again.

Wolverine- You and Logan aren't fans of real lazy days, where you just lay around and do nothing. Instead of watching television and cuddling, you will go out to the forest and walk around. Usually you will end up walking around for a while, but you will end up playing games, like tag and hide and seek, when you can convince him. When that happens, you two will stay out until it gets too late for you to see. He'll end up carrying you all the way back to your room if you're tired. Then you'll end up falling asleep after a great day together.

Gambit- You and Remy will spend a day taking care of yourselves. You'll help each other do beauty treatments, such as facial and taking care of your nails. It started off as just something that you did, but then he started to help you do it, then he started joining in with the treatments himself. You'll do your nails, then a face mask a while later. You and Remy will then run a warm bubble bath. He'll get in first and you'll sit in front of him, his arm wrapped around your shoulders. You'll relax and talk for ages before you get bored. Afterwards, you'll dry off, get changed into some comfy clothes and just cuddle on the couch until it's time for bed.

Colossus- You and Piotr like staying in, but not inside. The two of you like to sit outside in the sun for a while in the morning while enjoying breakfast, then you'll go and take care of the animals you keep on your ranch. You like to feed the horses and brush and take care of them. You'll take care of the animals for a few hours before having lunch. Then, you'll go ride around the ranch on some horses with Piotr, just enjoying the sunset and the evening. When it's dark, you'll take the horses back and make sure they're all okay before heading back inside to have dinner and cuddle until you go to sleep.