How He Proposes

(Younger) Professor X- You get back to the almost fully empty school after going to visit family. Charles usually greets you at the door, but today instead there is a rose and a note taped onto the door. You take it down and read it.
'Scavenger hunt time!' It reads, making you smile. 'Go to the kitchen and find the bottle of wine that I got for you. Your next clue is taped to the bottom.'
Smiling, you decide to go along with it, wanting to see what he has planned. You go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator, taking out the bottle of wine and looking on the bottom.
The next clue leads you to your classroom. On the note it just says 'Will...to be continued. Go to your favourite place to sit and read.'
You go to the bay window where you like to read.
Taped to the window there is a note that reads 'you...to be continued. Go to the bathroom next to our bedroom.'
You go to the bathroom. On the door, you find a note taped to the door that says 'marry'
Charles steps out of the bedroom and gets down on one knee, holding a ring as he looks up at you. "me?" He finishes what the notes were saying, smiling.
You don't respond immediately, hugging him tightly. "Yes." You say excitedly before he slips the ring onto your finger.
"A beautiful ring for a beautiful woman." He smiles and kisses you.

(Younger) Magneto- Erik has been acting a little strange recently. He's been being a little more secretive than he usually is. Usually he tells you everything, but lately it feels like he hasn't been.
"Come on, Y/N, we need to go. We don't want to be late." He says as you finish off your hair.
You smile, shaking your head at him. "We still have half an hour until our reservation."
"Exactly. Let's go." He says.
-time skip to the end of the meal-
"That was nice, wasn't it?" Erik smiled as he holds your hand over the table, his other hand in his suit jacket.
You nod. "It was very nice. Thank you for bringing me out tonight." You smile.
"Well, I wanted to do something nice for my beautiful girlfriend." He takes his hand out of his suit, pulling out a small ring box.
You stare at him as he gets off his chair, getting on one knee, not quite believing what you're seeing.
"Y/N," He takes a deep breath "I love you so much. You're absolutely perfect to m..."
You don't give him chance to finish before you get off your chair, wrapping your arms around him. "Of course I'll marry you." You kiss him before he takes the ring out of the box and slides it onto your finger.

Beast- You and Hank sit in the room that you two share, sat in bed together after a long day at the school.
He looks at you, smiling softly as he wraps his arm around your shoulder. "I got you a gift. You've been working so hard so I thought you deserve a little something." He kisses the side of your head before taking a book off of his bedside table.
"You didn't have to get me anything." You look at him, smiling.
He hands you a new copy of your favourite book. "I know your copy is getting a bit worn out, so I thought you might like a new one."
You smile and kiss him softly before opening the book. Your hand covers your mouth in shock when you see a hole cut into the book in the shape of a heart through the whole book. Inside the hole, there is a beautiful ring.
"Will you marry me?" Hank asks.
"Of course I will, fuzzball." You smile and hug him tightly.
He later gives you another copy of your favourite book, one that doesn't have a hole in it.

Cyclops- You and Scott have decided to stay at the school instead of going on a proper date tonight. It's the middle of summer break, so the school is quieter than usual and there are less students wondering around, meaning there's less of a chance of interruptions.
After spending a while cuddling, then making dinner, you finally sit down to eat, Scott sat opposite you at the table. There's a nice set up of burning candles and a vase of your favourite flowers in the middle of the table. Before you both start to eat, Scott looks at you.
"Y/N, before we start eating, I have something important that I wanted to ask you." He says, sounding slightly nervous, before getting off his chair and getting on one knee, looking up at you. "We've been together for a while now, and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you make me the happiest man who has ever lived, and be my bride?"
You nod and hold your hand out to him so he can slide the ring onto your finger before kissing him.

Wolverine- Logan proposes in a clearing next to the lake.
You guys will go there a lot when neither of you feel like being around other people. You'll sit on the rocks and talk if one of you is in a bad mood, but if you just wanted to get away, you'll run around like a little kid. Today is one of those days.
The sun shines brightly down as you run around, laughing like a child. Logan sits on the ground, watching you with a small smile on his face, shaking his head at you. After a little while, you run over to him and sit down next to him, kissing his cheek softly. He smiles and pulls you into his lap, kissing the top of your head. He takes something out of the pocket of his leather jacket.
When you look to see what it is, he's closed his fist around it, making you look up at him and pout. He chuckles.
"What's that face for?" He asks, smiling.
"What have you got in your hand?"
He smiles and opens his hand, kind of awkwardly holding the ring, moving it between two of his fingers.
"You know I'm not good at this romantic stuff, so I'll keep it quick." He says, looking at you. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, darling. There isn't another woman I could imagine spending the rest of time with. I've been alive a hell of a long time and I've never met anyone as amazing as you. Will you make me ever happier and marry me?" He looks up at you in his lap.
You kiss him quickly, pulling back slightly and saying "Yes." You then kiss him again and again as he slips the ring onto your finger before you wrap your arms around his neck.

Gambit- Remy wraps his arms around you as you two lay in bed together, holding you against his bare chest, his heart beating quickly from all of the *ahem* exercise that the two of you have just done together. You're both breathing a little heavier than usual, your eyes closed as you nuzzle your head into his neck.
He leans over to his bedside table and open his top drawer, digging around for something hidden inside. You look at him curiously, wondering what he's doing.
He turns back around to face you, holding a small white box in his hand.
"I was going to take you out for a nice meal then do this, but now seems a good time and I can't wait for your answer." He says, opening the box to reveal a beautiful ring. "Y/N, you are the world. You are everything to me and I can't imagine being apart from you. I don't think I'd be able to handle it. Will you make all those worries go away and be my bride?" He asks.
You nod. "Nothing would make me happier."
He kisses you, smiling against your lips. "I love you."

Colossus- You have just got done with teaching one of your classes at the school, finishing off for the day. You've been kind of tired for the past few days, and therefore a little out of it. It could easily be mistaken for you being sad. After making sure your classroom is tidy, you go to leave the class, opening the door.
When you do, you walk into something hard in front of you. You look up and see that you've just walked into Piotr, who is now smiling as he looks down at you.
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asks. When you nod, he takes your hand and leads you back into the classroom, closing the door to give you a little privacy from the students walking in the halls outside.
You look up at him, smiling. "So what did you want to talk about?" You ask.
"You seem like you've been tired and down on yourself recently. I wanted to try make you happy." He says.
"Aw, thanks Piotr. You're so sweet, but I'm okay. I'm not sad, just tired." You smile.
He shakes his head. "Well, even if you aren't sad, I don't want to let this surprise go to waste." He says before getting down on one knee in front of you.
Your hand goes to your mouth, covering it in shock, smiling as you look down at him.
"You've been the main source of light in my life for a while now. I love you so much. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I never want to see you seeming sad ever again. So, what I want to ask is, will you be my bride?" He asks.
You nod, still too shocked to speak. He gets up and slips the ring onto your finger before hugging you tightly.

This took so much longer than it should have! Oh my god I'm so sorry it's taken so long, hopefully I've got some more parts coming soon.