His Favourite Thing To Do With Your Kids When They Are Young

(Younger) Professor X- Charles likes to make things with them. He really enjoys making different crafts with them. He'll sit and make anything with them, whether it's something that may actually be used, or something useless. As long as they enjoy it, he doesn't mind at all.

(Younger) Magneto- Erik likes to just sit and talk to your son. Due to his power, his brain developed a lot quicker than it typically does, so he is a good conversationalist and is forming his own opinions at an early age.

Beast- Hank likes to read to them. Both you and him like reading, so it feels really special to share that with your children. They learn to love reading from a very young age like many children do, but that love stays with them.

Cyclops- Scott likes to cook and bake with them. Although neither of you cook very often, and especially don't bake often, it is something that both your children get to enjoy, so it is a win for everyone.

Wolverine- Logan likes to take them out to explore. Neither of you like to be cooped up constantly, so you like to go out a lot and explore, so when you had children you wanted to share that with them too and give them a sense of adventure.

Gambit- Remy likes to play games with him. He loves to just see him happy, so he will play whatever game he wants. Sometimes they will sit and play games like connect four, other times they'll spend hours dancing. One of Zenith's favourites is hide and seek, especially after he learns to teleport. It's a great way to cheat at it.

Colossus- Piotr likes to take them out and run around with them and play sports, just generally keeping them active. He doesn't want them to become like many kids these days, so he likes keeping them active. You're often dragged into games with them, not that you mind too much. It's usually you and Piotr against your kids. Somehow, they always seem to win.

I just realised that this book has 10K reads! I want to thank you guys so so much for that! If anyone has any requests for preferences or one shots, message me or leave a comment. I'll try and get them out before next week!