When You Can't Sleep

(Younger) Professor X- When you can't sleep, Charles will get out of bed to get you anything that you want, whether it's ice cream, a hot drink or something else. Then he'll sit in bed with you and cuddle with you while you eat it, drink it or do whatever it is that you want to. Then you'll sit in his lap while you fall asleep or you'll talk for hours if you can't sleep. He'll always sacrifice his sleep for you.

(Younger) Magneto- When you can't sleep, Erik will get out of bed and run you a hot bath. He says that having a hot bath or shower before bed is good to help you sleep. He'll help you tie up your hair so that you don't have to dry it before you go to sleep and he'll help you get into the bath, sometimes carrying up and putting you in so that you don't have to actually get up. Sometimes he'll help you wash yourself, being soft and gentle with you. Then he'll help you dry yourself and get dressed again before getting you back in bed. After that, he'll cuddle with you until you fall asleep.

Beast- When you can't sleep, Hank will sit up and pull you into his lap. He always keeps a book by the bed to read to you in case you can't sleep. While he reads to you, you'll curl up in his lap with your eyes closed. You listen to him, nuzzling against his chest. He'll read to you until you fall asleep before putting the book down and going to sleep himself.

Cyclops- When you can't sleep, Scott will suggest that you guys do something to tire you out. Sometimes he will suggest that you guys go on a late night walk around the school grounds or sometimes things that make you stay in bed. You still get tired out from that though.

Wolverine- When you can't sleep, Logan will take you to do whatever you want to do. If you want to go train more, he'll help you with it. If you want to sit and talk, he will. Whatever you want to do, he will do with you, even if he is really tired.

Gambit- When you can't sleep, Remy will get out of bed and make a blanket fort with you. You'll try to be quiet as you talk and joke while constructing the fort so that you don't wake anyone else up, but sometimes you laugh too much and end up waking someone up. Once it's done, you'll either sit inside and cuddle until you fall asleep or you'll talk until it's morning.

Colossus- When you can't sleep, Piotr will sit in bed with you with his arms around you, holding you close to him. He'll whisper in your ear occasionally, telling you sweet things, things that he loves about you, and softly play with your hair until you fall asleep. He won't sleep until he knows that you're asleep and tells you to wake him up if you wake up again and can't get back to sleep.