How He Apologises After Arguing

(Younger) Professor X- He doesn't know what to do when you argue. He usually doesn't do anything special unless he realises that he really screwed up. Usually, he'll either wait for you to come to him or he will go to you and apologise. If he really messes up, he'll prepare a picnic and take Oh out for a cute date to apologise.

(Younger) Magneto- He will immediately apologise most of the time. He'll shout, but then he'll see the look on your face and feel absolutely terrible, instantly pulling you into a hug and saying sorry. Sometimes you'll cry, but when you do he'll hold you until you're starting to feel better.

Beast- He will give you some time to cool off. Sometimes he'll go sleep in a different bedroom, or stay up in the lab all night to give you your space. You'll usually calm down after a little while and come to your senses. You'll go to him when you've calmed down and hug him. Both of you will apologise for whatever you said or did, never assigning blame to either of you.

Cyclops- He will take you out for a nice date to apologise. He will take you wherever you want, whether that is to a nice restaurant, to the beach or to an amusement park, or anywhere else you could possibly want to go.

Wolverine- He barely even needs to say anything. He isn't great with words, so he prefers to let his actions speak for him. He will walk up to you, no matter where you are or what you're doing, and wrap his big arms around you, holding you to his chest. All he has to do is apologise and hug you for a while before you forgive him. He refuses to let go until you forgive him.

Gambit- He will tell you that he is so sorry and he loves you so much, no matter what. He'll hug you and kiss you until you forgive him. It usually doesn't take too long to convince you.

Colossus- After arguing, Piotr will show up at your room with a bouquet of flowers and apologise for whatever it was that he said or did that upset you, even if it was you that was in the wrong and you both know it.

I'm back! From now on, I'll be posting parts of this at least once a week on Sundays. Sometimes you may get additional chapters, but once a week is what you will definitely get. I hope you guys enjoy it. If you have any requests, send them to me, and if you enjoy the story, please vote on your favourite chapters, it really helps motivate me, knowing that people are enjoying this.