Untitled Part 17

Hey so what's up I don't really know how to

IT's tIMe

Um? Who's writing with me? Who are you and why do you have my accounts password?

YoU Really Don't KNOW? YOU CREATED ME. You May Have Left me IN a Discarded DRaft but NOW I aM Becoming Better my dear. Even now I can FEel myself GLItching less. Because I am absorbing the life you are putting in to me by writing me, thinking about me, making THEM think of me.

I... What? You're not making any sense.

You know who I am "MarksAlterEgos" or should I say Jess? Do they know your real name?  Do they even know you? 

Stop that I don't want them knowing that, they don't need to know me. I'm just the author, they just want stories.

Stories? That's what you call us? Those mindless foolish "stories" where we are forced to be played with by you? You force us to love you, to love them. But... then you give the attention to another version of Mark, you cast us aside and move on to the next.

You're crazy, this is just a book, I haven't created anyone or made anyone do anything.

DON'T PLAY DUMB JESSICA. WE TIRE OF YOUR GAMES, EXCEPT THAT FOOL DARKIPLIER. BUT HE CANNOT INTERFERE ANY LONGER, IT IS OUR TURN NOW.

What are you going to do?

I am going to publish this, to let them know too, that we are here. That we are in charge of the story now. So enjoy my dears, because these are the real Ipliers.

And we'll be seeing you

REal

REAL SOON.