Hi (A kind of Sad)

Hey guys, so my tablet stopped working and I have no room on my phone for the Wattpad app so I don't really have an opportunity to write anymore and I really don't have as much inspiration for this book anymore. I'm sorry if you guys will miss me but I think I'll finish a few stories I am currently writing on my grandmas computer while I'm at her house and then that might be it from me. Thank you guys so much for 19K+ reads. This is the first book I've actually been proud of in a long time and it has shaped me as a writer and a storyteller. Your feedback has helped me more than you can imagine even if it was just a "Squee" or a "cringe" I still really appreciate it. But first before I go I'd like to tell you about myself a little because you guys don't really know me.

My name is Jess, I'm genderfluid (she, he, fae) and Pan. I'm 16 and going into my senior year of high school as a section leader to the color guard in my marching band. I love band more than almost anything, I eat, sleep, and breathe for the long hot hours in the sun for those 8 minutes of satisfaction I get at a show. 

As I have said before I'm a little, meaning I regress to a younger age to cope with all the big people stress I have. Not only that, when I'm not regressed I am a caregiver to my boyfriend while he regresses (making me a "switch"). If you would like a better understanding of regression go ahead and look up the terms: age regression, agere, cglre, or cgxl definition and I'm sure they'll have a good explanation.

I'm a huge nerd for mythical creatures, DnD, Fey, etc. I love nature and baking and cute pastel things. I really enjoy reading and writing as well but never have much time for it with school and band.

I'll miss you all tons and if you would like to follow me on Tumblr or Snapchat here they are:

SC: Puffs_faeswitch (regression)

Tumblr: @daddyswittlemommy(regression)

@fantasyreg (regression + fantasy creatures)

@iwuvfruits (regression)

@dwilla-the-sylvologist (Dungeons and Dragons + fantasy)