chapter 5

Alex pov.

I walked up the stairs to see Andi door open and saw Sam sneak in. Ricky was no were to be seen. I looked into her room to see her on the balcony and saw Sam sitting on the other side of the balcony. I smiled and closed the door, going into the bedroom I was staying in.

I smiled at myself, happy that I was here with my 7 best friends. I couldn't be more happier.

**

its been a few weeks since me and Andi have been here. She finally came out her room after she was talking with Sam and seemed alot more happier. Whatever Sam did i am thankful because he made my best friend happy.

Me and Kian have gotten closer. Like friendship wise. I Guess. I dont really know. sometimes I feel different when he would complement me and stuff. The way he would smile at me made me get butterflies in my stomach.

I can't like him....can I?

No, I don't like Kian. He probably won't like me either anyway.

I felt a little sad once I came to that conclusion.

wait no. damn it alex stop.

I walked to the kitchen and got out a bottle of water just to hear music being played in the living room.

I walked out the kitchen and saw Kian pretty much humping the floor. I held back a laugh and he obviously noticed someone was watching him because he laid flat on the ground and looked over in the direction I was in. I put my hands down by my sides and smiled.

"may I ask, what the hell you are doing?" I giggled a bit and he smirked.

"practicing the Grind on me dance for my new video." he said winking at me. The butterflies came souring back into my stomach and I blushed.

"Did someone say Grind on me dance?" I heard Sam yell from the top of the staircase. I nodded and he came flying down the steps and got on the ground beside Kian. I heard the back door slide open and saw Andi walk in with her plaid bikini on and she was using the towel to dry her mop of blue hair. She looked at the two boys and then at me with a confused look on her face.

"do I even wanna know?" she asked standing beside me letting the towel fall to the ground and I looked over at the boys and Sam was eyeballing Andi as she stood there with just her bikini on. I chuckled as I noticed how oblivious she was that Sam was looking at her.

"no your really don't" I said laughing.

Kian got up and put on the song and him and Sam started doing the dance against the floor perfectly might I add.

they kept doing it and I saw Sam bite his lip and wink in Andi direction and I looked over to her and saw a blush creeping up on her face.

I elbowed her slightly and she turned to me and raised a eyebrow and I looked over at Sam then at her and she blushed, covering her face with her hands.

Kian and sam stopped for a minute and Kian came over to me

"im not the only one who notices the little connection  here am I?" I shook my head and Kian went back over to the floor and Sam motioned Andi over and she walked over to him.

"lay down" he said smirking.

"um okay" she said and laid down on the floor and Kian motioned me over and smirked.

he pointed to the floor and i got the point and laid down.

what am I getting myself into. I know im gonna be blushing the whole time.

but the thing is, Ricky, Connor, JC, and Trevor came inside and all screamed.

"We gonna have a party!!!!!"

this should be fun.