chapter 21

Andi pov.

"come on Andi!" I heard Alex yell.

"im looking for my damn shoe hold on!" I yelled back. I finally found my left shoe under the bed and slipped it on running down the steps.

today we are going to go get alex her ultrasound sound done.

**

"just lay down on the bed over there and the nurse will be with you shortly" a tall blonde said leading Alex, Kian and I to a room down the hall. Alex nodded laying down on the bed.

"so..what do you guys want? a boy or girl" I asked and they shrugged.

"I would like a girl" Kian said smiling.

"why?"

"because I like the thought of having a queen and a princess" he smiled looking over at Alex. I fake gaged and they glared at me.

"what?" I smiled sitting back in the chair crossing my arms.

"one day this is gonna be you" Alex said and i shook my head.

"no I dont think so..no one would want to be with me anyway" I sighed

"what about Sam?" Kian asked

"what about him? if he wanted to be with me then he would have done something about it" I said closing my eyes, leaning my head against the back of the chair.

"you know he loves you" Kian said

"he says he does but don't you think he would have done something by now?" I said sitting up irritated.

"this is Sam we are talking about"

"okay so? you know what it don't matter. today is your day." I said looking at alex.

I sat back and we waited for the nurse to come in which eventually she did.

"hi im Alison and your here for the 4 month ultrasound. so if you would just lift your shirt a little.." she said sitting down in a rolly chair and grabbing the gel like stuff. she put some of the stuff on Alex stomach and she squealed because of the coldness.

"that's fucking cold" she hissed and I laughed.

"well yea" I said in a duh tone.

"okay if you look at the screen, there is your baby. would you like yo know the sex?" Alison asked Alex and alex looked at Kian and he nodded. she nodded at Alison.

"well, congratulations guys its a girl" she said and Alex clapped her hands together and smiled at Kian.

"your wishes of having a queen and a princess just came true" Alex mumbled at Kian and he got up and went over to her and kissed her sweetly and I looked away.

after Alex got the gel stuff wiped off of her stomach and she put her shirt down and got off the bed.

"okay guys you are set to go. see you when your 7 months" she patted Alex back and we left.

"thank god" I said taking a deep breath. "I felt like I was suffocating in there"

"why?" I looked at Kian as him and Alex were holding hands.

"It just uhg I don't like it in there" I said getting into the car ready to go home and call the movers.

**

"its gonna be a girl!!!" Kian screamed once we entered the house. every one stopped and started screaming, and jumping around. I semi smiled and went upstairs to my room.  I pulled my phone off the charger and went over to my laptop. I sat down and turned the computer on and waited.

once it turned on I typed in Florida moving trucks and lots of them came up.

I dialled one and talked to them.

"yes hi im Andi wo- Franta and im calling from California." I started off and told them what to bring and the address were to bring my stuff.

they told me they would start tomorrow and be here sometime next week.

I hung up and stripped from my clothes and put on a dark blue tank top and red shorts.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a drink.

"Hey Andi! wanna play pokemon!?" I heard Ricky scream and I ran into the living room and smiled.

"get ready to get your ass kicked Mr. Dillon" I grinned and grabbed a controller and picking my person.

{okay!so about the banner or the cover for the book if you make one you can kik me the picture at

dark_monster001

and just tell me what you entered it for.

again thanks for reading!! I love you! byyyeeee}