chapter 29

{we love you connor!}

Andi pov.

"baby," I was woken up by sam shaking my shoulder gently.

"Hum?"

"show starts in a hour. did you wanna come watch?" I nodded and got out the bed walking to the bathroom.

**

Connor pov

"please welcome to the stage....the one and only... o2l!!" some random person said into a microphone.

soon the o2l song started and we all started getting excited and I jumped around.

soon the song started calling our names and we ran out at each of our names. I ran out third and raised my arms and smiled.

the crowd was going wild and the adrenaline was amazing. the energy from the fans made me more hyper and I was running around doing the dance that me and the boys practiced to do.

**Q&A part**

I walked over to Sam a grabbed a chair setting it in a row and sat down next to Kian.

"think we should get the girls?" he leaned over and whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"ill get em" I said and got up running in the back.

"weres the girls" I asked the stage manager and he pointed in the direction of the hotel.

I sighed and ran all the way to our hotel rooms and knocked on Andi door.

"what?" she said opening the door and I saw her in a white dress were the strings were holding it up as it was tied around her neck. the dress came down to her knees but a little more up and if course she had her red vans on. I backed up a little noticing her new appearance and Alex walked out wearing a red dress and blue vans.

"okay you should at least match shoes with the color of your dress" Alex walked out the room and flicked my head and I turned around, grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me.

"don't flick me" I mumbled and smiled at her as she bit her lip. I looked down at her lips then back at her eyes.

"okay..." I heard Andi say and she grabbed Alex arm and pulled her away from me. I pouted and Alex looked back at me and smiled. I looked down and walked up beside andi.

"wait were you guys going?" I asked.

"the stage. Sam texted me" she slapped me on the cheek and giggled running off with Alex.

I thought they weren't talking?....

girls I swear.

**

"Okay and the last question is for all of us" I read out. "how much do the fans mean to us" I smiled and the boys looked at me.

"Your first Connor since your Frantastic Mondays" Ricky said and the crowd went wild. I smiled.

"what you guys mean to me is I look at is as you guys are family. I wouldn't be up here on stage with these 5 amazing people right now if it wasn't for you. never in my life would I think I would make it this far in making videos and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I love you guys and thank you so much for being here for me and the boys." I preached and the people went crazy.

**

"so Connor." I looked up from my phone and saw Trevor plop down on the other bed.

"what's up?"

"so what's up with you and Alex?" he asked and winked at me.

oh no.

"what ever do you mean dear trevor" I tried playing it off.

"I saw the way you were looking at her on stage tonight. and how you were getting close to her" he replied pulling out his phone.

"nothing is going on between us because she's with Kian"

"don't forget the baby"

"yea don't remind me" I mumbled under my breath.

see I semi like Alex. but I have no chance with her. so im not even gonna try so I don't really know what came over me earlier today when I pulled her that close.

"you like her don't you?" trevor asked looking amused.

"unfortunately" I said rubbing my face with my hands then ran them through my hair. I sighed and looked over at him.

"don't tell anyone?"

"your crush is safe with me" he winked and i nodded looking up at the ceiling.