chapter 10

Andi pov.

I woke up hanging off my bed. what a wonderful way to wake up right?

I got up and walked downstairs to go get a drink but stopped at the bottom.

on the couch was Sam and some chick, eating each others faces off. I don't want to admit it but my stomach got tight and I got jealous. stupid I know. I know Sam would never go for me because well, im me.

I walked past them and went into the kitchen and warmed up my left over food from yesterday and took it up to my room.

But I was stopped.

"I get no hi?" Sam pouted once I looked at him.

"hi" I mumbled walking to the stairs, about to go to my room. I walked up most of the way and was stopped.

"whats wrong?" I turned around to look at Sam and shook my head.

"nothing. I was just giving you and what's her name privacy. I didn't know that you two were down there

so sorry" I weakly smiled

"don't be sorry. But I need your help. I like her and I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend. I need your help coming up with something."

"why don't you just ask her?"

"thats too original." I sighed and looked at him like he was a love sick puppy. I smiled and looked at him.

"were she at right now?" I asked looking down and not seeing her there.

"bathroom" he said.

I nodded and tapped my chin.

"take her somewhere. Like maybe a walk on the beach or something. then pop the girlfriend card." I smiled and he hugged me.

"thank you" he whispered in my ear and I hugged him back.

"your welcome. now go get your girl!" I smiled pushing him a bit so he would go back downstairs.

he looked over his shoulder and smiled at me. I smiled back and walked up to my room.

**

Sam pov

I know what your thinking. I thought that I liked andi. and I do. but I know she doesn't like me so im not gonna try. im just gonna be her friend. that's all she sees me as anyway so why try right? So im trying to get over her. but I really do like Vanessa is a really nice girl.

She has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.

I walked down stairs and saw her sitting on the couch alone. I smiled and walked to her.

"hey, wanna go to the beach?" I asked and she got up and nodded.

"I would love too!" she squealed and I smiled, grabbing her hand and walking down to the beach.

the sun was actually already setting and it was reflecting on the water and it looked pretty cool to be honest. I looked over to Vanessa and she smiled up at me and looked at the water.

"its so beautiful" she said looking into the horizon were the sun is setting.

"just like you" corny I know.

she looked down and blushed and I made her look back up at me.

"you are." I whispered and she starred at me.

"I got a question" I say.

"what's your question"

"will you be my girlfriend?" she gasped and smiled nodding her head.

"of course I will" she wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her lips on mine slowly kissing me.

I couldn't be any happier right now.