chapter 18

Andi pov

its been three months since Alex came home. she is now 4 months pregnant and she is showing.

me and sam....I don't know. we are close but we aren't together.

I have kinda given up on the whole 'us' thing. not even gonna waist my breath anymore. if he really wanted to be with me then he would have done something.

but again im not gonna waist my breath.

"Oh my god I swear Andi!" I heard Connor yell up the steps.

"You know what! shut up it takes a girl time to get ready" I yelled back and I heard him laugh.

see today Connor thought it would be a good day to annoy me.

no im kidding but he thought we should go somewhere.

I pulled out a pair of dark blue shorts and a black tank top and threw that on. I pulled my now faded red hair into a bun and pulled on my red vans. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my wallet and ran down the stairs.

"Finally." he said having his small camera in hand.

"you recording today?" I asked pointing to the black thing.

"yea mine as well because tomorrow is Monday so I have to upload tomorrow. today will be a perfect day to finally tell them that I have a sister." he said smiling walking out the door with his penny board.

"you didn't tell me we were boarding!" I yelled running up the stairs getting my baby and running out the door, letting it slam behind me.

"sorry" he shrugged grinning putting the penny board on the ground. I did the same and got on and pushed off going down the road, Connor soon catching up.

"hey guys its connor and today im with this girl" I heard Connor say from beside me in the penny. I looked over and waved as I paid attention to were I was going.

"well today is sunday but im uploading tomorrow as normal but I thought today would be a good day to record. and today imma be recording with my sister. yes my sister."

**

"Connor this is why you shouldn't have been boarding while recording you dumb ass." I said pulling him in the house. he decided to do last minute recording as we were boarding home. he had bags and shit in his hands and was recording not paying any attention to were he was going so the results of that was him falling on the ground with his hand and elbow all fucked up.

"well sorry" he said wincing as he hit the wall with his elbow. I took his bag and camera and set the stuff down on the table as mine were at the door laying there. I took him to the bathroom that was under the stairs and made him sit on the bath tub side.

"please don't hurt me" he mumbled.

"im not gonna hurt you connor." I said pulling out the rubbing alcohol

"I though you said you weren't gonna hurt me!" he screamed as I poured the liquid on his hand and elbow.

"oops" I smiled up at him. I took the wash cloth and easily rubbed off the blood on his hand and elbow. I got some band aids and put them on his elbow and wrapped the gauze around his hand.

"thank you" he said and I nodded.

I walked out the bathroom grabbing my bags and went to my room throwing my stuff on the ground. I took my shirt off leaving me in my black bra and tried finding Sam's merch shirt. I laid it out on the dresser and pulled out my red skinny jeans.

I stripped my pants off and I heard a cough behind me.

"I like this view" I whipped my head around and saw Sam standing there.

"what the hell sam." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"you look outstanding" he bit his lip looking at my body up and down.

"yea that's just because im standing here in my bra and underwear" I took the shirt and slipped it over my body and then slipped on the pants putting on a silver studded belt to complete the look.

"no really, you look outstanding all the time"

"so do you" I said walking past him and down the steps with a smirk on my face.