chapter 15

Andi pov.

I woke up wrapped in someones arms and I looked behind me and saw Sam. I smiled remembering the kiss we shared yesterday and right now I couldn't be happier. But one thing still lingers in my head.

what are we?

you know what..im not gonna worry about it because then I will just get myself down. It might have just been a spur of the moment thing.

I hope not.

I turned around and cuddled into his chest and he tightened his grip around me and nuzzled his head into the pillow.

"good morning beautiful" he said and I blushed.

I wonder if he could feel my cheeks burning against his chest.

"good morning" I said looking up and his face was really close to mine. I smiled and he did too. "I look like shit I'm sure, so..sorry" I shrugged hiding my face.

"well if shit looks flawless then..."

"yea no im not flawless"

"you are to me" he said and I looked up at him to see him already looking at me.

"yea suuurrreee" I said getting out the bed going over to my dresser and pulled out a neon orange crop top and american flag shorts. I turned around and leaned against the dresser and looked at Sam. He was looking at me smiling.

"okay either you get out or don't look" I said and he pulled the covers over his eyes. I giggled and stripped off the oversized shirt and put on my orange bra, the crop top and the shorts in record time. I turned around and looked in Sams direction and he was looking at me.

"did you..."

"you didn't say how long I had to look away" he smirked and I gasped.

"Sammmmmyyyyyyyy" I trailed out and pouted.

"your beautiful, no need to worry" he said crawling out the bed and walking over to me pulling me closer to him.

**

Alex pov.

I was currently in a hotel bed just laying here.

why would Kian do that to me?? did I do something wrong. what if he already knew...but I had just found out so he couldn't have.

I let out a sob and heard a knock on the room door and I went to open it.

"Alex?"

I recognized the voice and opened the door to see Ricky standing there.

I attacked him in a hug and he wrapped his arms around me holding me tight.

"are you okay?"

"what do you think ricky?" I looked at him and he shrugged.

"I needed to make sure you were okay" he said rubbing his neck.

"well thank you" I said looking up at him. he went to turn around and walk away but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"please don't leave" I looked down and he put a finger under my chin and tilted my head up.

"I won't as long as you don't want me too"he said walking into the hotel room with me and closing the door behind him.