chapter 14

Sam pov.

I stood there. I didn't move, didn't make a sound. Alex ran away from the scene and I stood there.

Finally I got the courage to say something to Vanessa who was just sitting on the bed fixing her hair.

"what the hell Vanessa.." I muttered.

"what?" she shrugged and looked at me.

"you just cheated on me and are acting like its not a big deal"

"because it isn't" she said standing up fixing her skirt walking to me.

"yes it is."

"no. because I wasn't really with you. I wanted Kian the whole time. I just used you to get to him because he is your best friend" she smiled.

"get out" I said looking at the floor.

"what?" she said shocked.

"I said get out" I yelled and pointed.

she got the hint and walked down the steps like it wasn't a big deal and then I heard a bunch of gasps coming from downstairs. I knew then that Alex probably just blurted out that she is pregnant.

I walked across the dark hall since it is dark outside and entered Andi room. it was pitch black and her fan was going.

this is a bad idea. im gonna end up waking her up.

I was about to turn around and leave but I heard her beautiful voice call my name.

"Sam?"

"sorry I didn't mean to wake you, this was a bad idea."

"come here."

"im just gonna leave you alone now. sorry for wa-"

"Sam!" I stopped talking and looked in her direction even though I couldn't see her face that well. I saw he figure lean over and turn on the bed side lamp and she had her hair up in a bun and a white shirt on that was....mine? yep she is wearing my Pottorff shirt.

"why does it look like you are about to cry?" she said sitting up. thats when I shut the door and walked over to her bed and fell on it.

"Sam love, what's wrong. you can tell me"

"she cheated on me" I mumbled.

"oh sammy..." she said I laid down and faced the other way and I could feel her lay down with me. the lights turned off and it got really peaceful.

I felt something in my hair and soon realized it was Andi messing with it.

this feels good. I thought. I turned over and saw she was actually sitting up so I laid my head on her lap letting her play with my hair.

I never let anybody mess with my hair. but with Andi it is different. then I remember..I only used Vanessa to get over Andi...but I never really got over her. my feelings just got stronger.

she laid down a little so now I was laying on her stomach as she continues to play with my hair, soothing me.

"She cheated on me..with Kian" I said wrapping my arm around her waist.

"oh my god im so sorry Sam.." she said kissing the top of my head.

"its not your fault. is it bad that I kinda felt relief once she left?"

"I dont know Sammy..I haven't been in this type of situation before..." she sighed.

"your lucky then because I was fucking heart broken and then betrayed by my own best friend all at once" I clung onto her like my life depended on it as I went back over what happened.

"don't worry about them. they will realize how they fucked up and will soon regret it. don't let them bother you. please dont..I know how you can get."

"you haven't even noticed have you?" I asked

"noticed what?"

"that im already in that stage. im getting depressed again Andi! have you seen the hate I have been getting from people? saying that I shouldn't be in o2l and that no one cares?" I said trying not to cry.

"Sam don't listen to them.! please dont! it doesn't matter what the haters say just look at what your fans say. your fans love you." she said making me sit up.

"no one loves me.." I finally let my walls down and let it out. fresh tears spilling from my eyes falling onto her blanket.

"sam, no stop don't think like that.." she took my face in her hands. "your fans love you, your family loves you, o2l loves you....I love you" she said mumbling the last part, im guessing she didn't want me to hear that part.

but my heart skipped a beat once she said it.

"you lo-love me?" I asked.

"shit..you heard that?" I nodded and she semi smiled and nodded.

"I love you Sammy." im liking this new nickname she gave me.

"I love you too Andi" I said and smiled at her. she took her thumb and wiped my tears off my face and smiled at me

here is your chance sam...to be happy. she makes you happy. Kiss her already! I yelled at myself and brung her face to mine and connected our lips together feeling a electric shock shoot through my body, I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her passionately as she was running her fingers through my hair. I pulled away out of breath as she was straddling my lap. I rested my forehead against hers.

I really wanna ask her to be mine. but I want to make it perfect.