chapter 23

{thank you so much to @pottorffcayleno2l for making the awesome cover for me! love it. admire it because I do! ;D

thank you so much and enjoy!!}

Connor pov.

*2 weeks later*

"hey Andi" I said knocking on her door.

"yea?" she said opening the door.

"wanna come boarding with me??" i smirked and she smiled.

"yea let me put my shoes on and grab penny" she turned around, slipped on her vans and grabbed her penny from under her bed.

"come on lets go" she said running down the steps.

once outside I put the board down and we skated off.

"were we gonna go?" she asked

"Starbucks" I said and she nodded turning a corner and I followed her all the way to the Starbucks.

once we got there I picked the board up and she was already in the Starbucks ordering.

"thanks for waiting" I said and she smirked

"well I ordered your drink for you" she said waiting for our drinks

"what if I wanted something different" I said poking her stomach.

"oh"

"im kidding. thank you" I said hopping up on the counter.

"sir can you please get down" a worker came to me and told me.

"no"

"what"

"fine" I got down and andi had a eyebrow raised and I shrugged.

soon we got our drinks and went home.

I walked inside and put my board down and turned around to see andi standing there. she looks pale and shes not moving.

"are you okay little sis" she shook her head handed me her drink and dropped her penny and ran to the bathroom. I set her drink down on the coffee table and went to the bathroom to see her bent over the toilet.

"What the hell Andi" I said and pulled her hair back and rubbed her back.

she leaned up a little and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"this is bad"

"im confused"

"I had sex with Sam 2 weeks ago..."

"has this been a constant thing?" I asked

"its only happened a few times. I think im just sick." she said flushing the toilet.

"are you positive I don't need to go get you a test"

"if this continues ill let you know" she said getting up and walked up the stairs.

I really hope she is okay.

{ I hope you enjoyed!!! if so vote, comment I love your feedback and share with your friends!

if you wanna enter for the banner or cover for the book just make it and send it to me on my kik or instagram which is: dark_monster001

love you guys! byyeeee}